“Yummy but Pricey”

Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Good food but Pricey and you will have to wait. Portions are large though so I had leftovers to take home. Great ambiance and drinks!

There are newer reviews for Farmstead

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the Farmstead! From the minute you arrive, the friendly staff will take great care of you. The bartenders are friendly and make fantastic drinks. The menu offers a variety of choices, Best place for steaks. My favorite is the garlic smashed filet with garlic mashed potatoes. Farm bites are a good appetizer chice.

1  Thank Vicki036
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Checked this site for advice on where to eat on a recent visit to Cedarburg. We were very happy with the warm, casual atmosphere and the fun staff at the Farmstead. We ate there mid week in Feb. and arrived at 5:40PM and had no wait. We sat in the back room which only has two booths and is much quieter than the main room. Food ( steaks) was great and lots of it...had enough left for lunch the next day.

2  Thank ivalirene
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I am a vegetarian but I allow myself to eat one meat meal a quarter and this is always the place I go to do that. They have the best garlic steaks ever! The entrée is big I usually get at least 2 meals out of it. Also try the garlic mashed potatoes. Make sure to go early or you will be waiting awhile.

1  Thank Kellie B
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Midwest Living Magazine Suggested this restaurant. We were looking for a good steak, so decided to try it. The article warned us to come early. W e arrived probably at the worst time, but the hour wait was worth it. My wife ordered the petite filet. I ordered the beef tenderloin w/asparagus, hollandaise sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, and french onion soup. It was all top notch. We live about an hour and a half away, but we'll be back (with a little earlier arrival).

2  Thank ret5000