“Sweet tooth paradise”

Amy's Candy Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Large groups
Description: Welcome to the Amy's Gourmet Apples retail store, Amy's Candy Kitchen. Our 19th century open-concept kitchen and retail storefront is located in historic downtown Cedarburg Wisconsin. We have had our facility open since 1996. We remain as an active member in the community where we participate in many of the famous Cedarburg festivals such as Strawberry Fest in June, Harvest Fest in September and Winter Fest during December. You can find our retail facility by driving right down the main road, Washington Avenue. We are located right next to the Chocolate Factory and the Washington House Inn bed and breakfast house. We make all of our award winning products right here in our Amy's kitchen for pickup or shipping to you!
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Sweet tooth paradise”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have stopped in many times over the years! It is a treat to the senses just to walk in and breath deeply. It is even more enjoyable to also taste the goodies.

Visited July 2013

Mequon, Wisconsin
“Delishious Chocolate Gifts You can count on EVERY time...”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

When I think of 'what to buy' for a hostess, a teacher, a friend - I think of Amy's Candy Kitchen. The presentation of the chocolate/treat covered candy apples is beautiful - the quality of ALL of the ingredients is always superior. There is something for everyone on your list - and it is locally made. So when I bring a gift 'from Wisconsin' - I make a stop at Amy's...

• Visited September 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good..you'll crave for more”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I consider myself a carmel apple lover! I have indulged in these delights for years. But after moving to Wisconsin from California I was sad to see not too many places offered these treats with "all the extras". I bought a gift basket at a local charity auction and was hooked!! I have driven to Cedarburg several times just to get some carmel apples! And they are always worth the drive!! The apples are always big, fresh & crisp! The carmel is rich & buttery not to sweet that it overpowers the other flavors on the apple. The chocolate rivals that of some of the higher end chocolates with a smooth, creamy texture and delicate finish. If you cant tell I LOOOOOVE these apples! It is definitely worth the trip!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lanette E
Houston, Texas
“Such a treat! You must stop by for some yummy chocolate!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Such a treat! A must stop in historic Cedarburg! My girls loved the ballerina chocolates and we were able to stop in and pick up treats for family members we were visiting. Wonderful candy apples as well.

• Visited July 2013
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States
“Great tasting...”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had milk chocolate almond bark which was very good chocolate and didn't taste like imitation as they sometimes do. They had a special of chocolate covered bacon but were out of the milk chocolate. The exotic Carmel apples looked great but were way over priced at $8 each.

• Visited July 2013