“YUM!”

Amy's Candy Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Large groups
Description: Welcome to the Amy's Gourmet Apples retail store, Amy's Candy Kitchen. Our 19th century open-concept kitchen and retail storefront is located in historic downtown Cedarburg Wisconsin. We have had our facility open since 1996. We remain as an active member in the community where we participate in many of the famous Cedarburg festivals such as Strawberry Fest in June, Harvest Fest in September and Winter Fest during December. You can find our retail facility by driving right down the main road, Washington Avenue. We are located right next to the Chocolate Factory and the Washington House Inn bed and breakfast house. We make all of our award winning products right here in our Amy's kitchen for pickup or shipping to you!
Cedarville, Illinois
“YUM!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stop by Amy's each time we come to Cedarburg. There fudge melts in your mouth and the apples are DELICIOUS!

Visited July 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Your sweet tooth will thank you.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

You will have a hard time selecting a taffy apple. The different choices are plentiful and the taste is delicious. It's a fun visit to to see all the different ways to make candy. Some look too god to eat. Looking for a special gift, the packaging is as wonderful as what is inside. Highly recomended!

Visited July 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Service First?”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stopped in while visiting the wonderful town of Cedarburg. I figured I would indulge in one delicious piece of chocolate. So, I stood at the display and looked over the options. There were two people behind the counter doing something. Neither spoke to me. I continued to peruse the selections and before deciding thought I would get more information about the difference between Belgian, Milk and Dark chocolates since that is how everything was labeled. I stood closer to the register and one of the workers noticed me and asked if I was ready. I told her my question. I was told Belgian chocolate is from Belgium. I repeated my question and the second worker chimed in telling me the difference between milk and dark chocolate but again did not specifically answer my question about how Belgian chocolate was different. I know it is from Belgium. But if you are going to label this piece as milk chocolate, this piece as dark chocolate and this piece as Belgian chocolate than that means Belgian must be different than both milk and dark. My impression was that they were not interested in helping me understand the difference so I left without making a purchase. Based on the smells in the shop I am sure I missed out on some delicious chocolate.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank grrprr
Fort Worth, TX
“They take candy apples to a whole new stratosphere”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were browsing around Cedarburg and saw that the entire front window is full of every type of chocolate, caramel, candy covered candy apple you could imagine. We of course had to stop and once inside were saw they also had counters of every kind of chocolate candy imaginable.

The candy apples are huge, and the apple itself was very fresh and crisp. I had the one dipped in belguim chocolate and my daughter had a peanut butter cup apple. We both devouried ours so quickly I forgot to take a picture to post with my review! My wife went with the candy and really liked the butterscotch haystacks.

• Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Sweets and lots of 'em”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Like apples; how about dark chocolate; nuts anyone? Make this a 'must go' while in town. If you have not found or are not certain if you have a sweet tooth, visiting this location will easily confirm its existence.
Just to have a presence in their lobby area and take in all the treasures they offer; worth the look; oh, they will slice the apple for easy consumption...........................................

Visited May 2013