“Best Caramel Apple You'll Every Have!”

Amy's Candy Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Large groups
Description: Welcome to the Amy's Gourmet Apples retail store, Amy's Candy Kitchen. Our 19th century open-concept kitchen and retail storefront is located in historic downtown Cedarburg Wisconsin. We have had our facility open since 1996. We remain as an active member in the community where we participate in many of the famous Cedarburg festivals such as Strawberry Fest in June, Harvest Fest in September and Winter Fest during December. You can find our retail facility by driving right down the main road, Washington Avenue. We are located right next to the Chocolate Factory and the Washington House Inn bed and breakfast house. We make all of our award winning products right here in our Amy's kitchen for pickup or shipping to you!
Stoneboro
“Best Caramel Apple You'll Every Have!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I tried 5 different ones each one was AMAZING! I'm just thankful I didn't have to eat them all by myself! They are huge and so juicy and good and sweet I could have easily done it! (And needed to spend an extra 10 hours at the gym next week LOL) This place makes the best combos of caramel apples I have ever seen. They are really good. I prefer their snickers or the chocolate covered peanut. They answer any questions you have and will take their time to help you out.

• Visited September 2012

Aurora, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Caramel Apples Galore”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Delicious caramel apples with every topping imaginable! Located right on the main drag in Cedarburg, very convenient from our hotel!

Visited September 2012
Bolingbrook, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taffy Apples”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Best taffy apples I've ever eaten.. Wonderful chocolates.. a bit pricey. Toffee very delicious and carmel was excellent. very good selection of chocolates

Visited September 2012
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“BEST carmel apple I ever had!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I actually just finished eating the 2nd carmel and peanut apple we purchased at Amys. The prices are amazingly cheap for the quality and even the packaging was amazing. They come in a golden box that makes sure your apple arrives to its destination safely. The apples are huge, juicy and delicious. It is hard to eat the whole thing at once, but you cant stop eating it. They do not skimp on the carmel or nuts!! They have many varieties of apples and do have other yummy chocolate.. you must stop and try one! You will NOT be disappointed!!

• Visited September 2012
Wisconsin
“Best Carmel apple EVER!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

You have to stop in and get a taffy apple when you are in Cedarburg! They are awesome! There are at least 10 different varieties of apples. The chocolates are also very good! Don't miss out on this place!!