“Great Veggie Dogs”

Ranked #31 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Full service Bar & Restaurant located on scenic Cedar Creek,
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I live in Cedarburg and this is the only place around to get a veggie hot dog, let alone a Chicago style veggie dog. The decor is arty and unique, and the upper indoor balcony is our favorite place to eat.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Really like the variety and gotta try the hot dogs. Broad array of food and smoothies at decent prices

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Liked mediteranean selections, good service, friendly staff. Pizza was okay.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

The menu had something for everyone. We didn't know what to choose, so the owner made a suggestion and we loved it (Some kind of variety plate)
When I asked about one of the foods I was eating, he pulled out all the ingredients and offered to show me how to make it myself (he knew we were from out of town)
Definitely worth it for a light bite, has more of a casual walk-in diner kind of feel so don't expect candlelight and a waiter.
Recommended for price, taste, variety and friendliness.

1  Thank ixnayhombre
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Have been here a few times and the food never lets me down. My favorite is the Asiago Roast Beef Panini and when I came with friends, they all thought their food was very good as well.

The prices are good, especially considering what great quality all the food is.

I would recommend visiting this restaurant if in Cedarburg.