“Meh...”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The food was really marginal for the price. My daughter and I had the Cedarburg salad. The dressing was thin and really had no flavor and it seemed like they just threw the ingredients on. It just wasn't well balanced at all. My other daughter had a hamburger which was decent. That is what we should have all ordered, I guess. My husband had the loaded anvil frittata which, despite it's title, had absolutely no taste.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Don't stile this place from your list of places to eat when you are looking for something savory in Cedarburg. We enjoyed the spinach salad and a burger on our visit. The burger had a real grilled flavor and was served with piping hot french fries. While dining don't forget to look around at the building itself, a converted mill with plenty of character.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great food, had a patty melt. Fries amazing. Best Jameson Bloody Mary. Soup was ok, it was a Italian beef soup but tasted like meatballs.

Waitress was weird. She left before we could speak but I saw that at several tables around us, so maybe normal. Used to be a blacksmith.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stopped here after snowshoeing at nearby Covered Bridge park. Great place to warm up. Loved the sandwiches with the rustic bread and the beer battered onion rings. They have a unique broccoli slaw that is fantastic. All the food was delicious with plentiful helpings. I was there at lunch with a friend. We could easily have split a plate. I will definitely be back. Rustic setting with tasty food!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have never had a bad meal here. Awesome soups and apps! A bThere are a few tables outside, nice when the weather is good.