“Just fine”

Anvil Pub & Grille
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just fine”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We were in Cedarburg and decided to try it even after reading some bad reviews. We came in for lunch and ordered two different salads, the Cedarburg and the Tuscan, and they were very good. Priced well and interesting. Service was very good and food was presented in a timely manner even with a full house. We would definitely return.

Wisconsin
“Ok - Not Great”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped in here for a drink. We had a large lunch, so we were not planning to eat. It was about 2:30 ish p.m. in the afternoon. So, I can't vouch for the food quality. The couple next to us had the nachos and they looked very good. We sat at the bar and simply ordered a beer. The bartender was very attentive, but the beer was not cold. We both ordered a tap beer. Needless to say we did not order another. Also, the bar doesn't seem to have enough seating. Will we stop here again - probably not.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank lagipp
tyler texas 75703
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of 8 and waited an hour and watched ad others were seated besides our party. The other parties were either 2 or 4 people in a group. Upstairs they had several empty tables so I asked to put sole tables together and the waitress was rude and told me to go back downstairs and wait. I saw another group of 4 walk in and be seated. I asked why couldn't they seat us? We are basically two groups of 4. She explained we were too big of a group for the kitchen to handle. Sorry, o know my education is from an accredited college and all but what's the difference between 8 and 2 groups of 4?

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mustangfever
Grafton, WI
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just moved to Grafton and needed to find a restaurant to celebrate my husband's birthday. Decided to try the Anvil Pub and Grille. Overall disappointing. We dined on the patio which was very nice outside of all the mosquitos. Waitress was very slow and non-personal. Food was less than so-so. My son is vegan and ordered an entree salad which was more like a side salad size. Needless to say, he left hungry. I also got a peak in the kitchen as I was leaving.....YUK.

• Visited August 2013
North Branch, Michigan
“I enjoyed dinner here.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Anvil for our anniversary. I enjoyed the entire meal and our waiter was great. I highly recommend eating here.

• Visited July 2013