“Bucket List Restaurant”

The August Weber Haus
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a nice dinner this past weekend, and it will go down in our memories as one that will certainly not be topped. When it comes to restaurants, there are 3 needed ingredients to make it memorable; Quality food, Quality Service, and an INCREDIBLE experience. The owner Jake, made that happen for us. We did not have reservations, but Jake was able to set up a table and make us feel like VIP customers. Not only that, becasue of diet restrictions (I'm dealing with an Ulcer), he had Kevin, his Executive chef, come out and ask what I could eat, and while my wife enjoyed their PHENOMENAL fondue, I enjoyed and meal that Kevin made from scratch for me. I can't thank them enough. My wife commented as we walked back to our B & B, that she believes she could not have planned something that perfect. Jake and Kevin...If you keep up that type of service and Food, you will reach the stars! Thanks again for such an AWESOME experience and even better food!

Tim & April

There are newer reviews for The August Weber Haus

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Nice subtle place for a quiet evening of wine and fondue. Get there early because there is very limited seating.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

August weber haus is a must go in Cedarburg! The place is small, but warm and cozy. You definitly feel like you are a guest of honor anytime you visit!

Food is delicious to say the least and prices are very reasonable in comparison to other chain fondue places.

Love this place and reccomend it 100%

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stopped here in the summer of 2012. A couple of the local merchants recommended this place when we asked for recommendations for appetizers and wine. We did not have the fondue, but the wine and apps were excellent! The local is perfect, right on the main street, and the comfy furniture outside was ideal. After a bit of walking, it was a relief to sit down and relax in this romantic setting. Very nice- we'll stop again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Everything said we had to have a reservation to eat here. Wow, there was one guy at the bar, four women at a table and my wife and I. The only reason you need a reservation is so they can have food for a few people ready...not looking for a lot of people. While the waiter was pleasant the meal took so long to get around and get ready it was pathetic. We eat at the Melting Pot and while the pace of eating fondue is leisurely, this pace was less than snail like. The waiter attempted to tell us we would stay warm by the heat of the food cooking at our table...maybe if the temperature outside was in the 90's. In October it was cooler. The $85 dollar cost for this meal was $65 too much. Next trip to Cedarburg will not include a stop here! We'd eat a second time at the Anvil Pub and Grille instead of doing Weber.

2  Thank Rick T