TripAdvisor
Cassville
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews lower unit mississippi river within walking distance hgtv lodge accommodations retreat units kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

My mom and I were on a road trip down the Great River Road and decided to spend the night in Cassville at the last minute. We saw the signs outside with a phone number so we called and left a voicemail. We started walking down the road to get something to eat and quickly got the return call that a room was available that had two beds. The owner quickly arrived and checked us in. The room was immaculate and cute! Location is only a block from the river, railroad and the ferry with a restaurant just down the road. We could not have asked for better accommodations!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling the Great River Road and our night ended in Cassville.

This is a lovely little inn... All the comforts of home from a living room to a kitchen and of course a bed and bath. Everything you could need for a wonderful stay.

Staff was awesome. Friendly, communicated well and. Pleasure to deal with. The are very hospitable and will work with you on your schedule.

I HIGHLY recommend this place for anyone in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2016

My husband and I were fortunate enough to be able to spend a night in this beautifully restored, historic inn. We stayed in the lower unit and loved comfortable layout, cleanliness and attention to details. The owner, Belinda was very welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable of the area history. Her husband, Kim is the ferry captain and is also a very friendly. We hope to be able to stay here when we visit the Upper Miss community again.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

We love Upper Miss Lodging! This is our second stay.Here for a fishing tournament, yet enjoy the small town experience. Lodging is Beautifully decorated, impeccably clean and great sleep. Such a special getaway. Great hosts, too. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

I had visited Cassville last year and I decided to visit again with my best friend for his birthday. I chose the Upper Mississippi Lodging with no prior knowledge of how amazing it was! Belinda was a great hostess, and the upper suite was everything we wanted and more! I recommend this place to anyone and everyone who enjoys a quiet get away and a place that is like a home away from home.

Date of stay: May 2016