TripAdvisor
Cassville
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews lower unit mississippi river within walking distance hgtv lodge accommodations retreat units kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

We love Upper Miss Lodging! This is our second stay.Here for a fishing tournament, yet enjoy the small town experience. Lodging is Beautifully decorated, impeccably clean and great sleep. Such a special getaway. Great hosts, too. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

I had visited Cassville last year and I decided to visit again with my best friend for his birthday. I chose the Upper Mississippi Lodging with no prior knowledge of how amazing it was! Belinda was a great hostess, and the upper suite was everything we wanted and more! I recommend this place to anyone and everyone who enjoys a quiet get away and a place that is like a home away from home.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2016

This last weekend my girlfriend and I arrived in Cassville Wisconsin. I had made a reservation with Belinda at the Upper Mississippi Lodge based on a recommendation from a friend. Upon arrival we were greeted by Kim, Belinda's husband at the office. Kim proceeded to take us to the upstairs "room" of the Upper Mississippi. I cannot begin to explain to you how shocked my girlfriend and I were to find out how beautiful this place is! Kim and Belinda have gone to great lengths to make sure every detail is covered. There is a full size kitchen, fully furnished, a gorgeous remodeled bathroom with claw foot tub and new tile, HUGE living room with a gas fire heater with remote, dvd player with surround sound, satellite and a really big Vizio flatscreen TV. The bedroom has

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2015

This apartment style accommodation is fantastic. My family has stayed here a number of times and we are always pleased. There are two units and we stay in the upper one but might consider the lower unit for a change. Both are great!!! Belinda is a wonderful host, friendly and helpful. I grew up in Cassville and enjoy coming back for visits and staying at a such a wonderful place. I HIGHLY recommend staying here for your visit to Cassville or even nearby, as Upper Mississippi Lodging would be worth the drive.

Room tip: 2 choices and both would be fantastic!!!
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2015

excellent place to stay while visiting in the area. Well keep, and clean Staff did wonderful job . Will visit again. easy access to local stores and roads.
Has 2 levels if you need more room.
would recommend this place to everyone

Date of stay: August 2015