“Good food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery

Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Cashton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Iowa
“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Wedding rehearsal supper. Everything was delicious, but the bacon on top of my chicken breast. I've had better. Otherwise, salad bar/soup was excellent. In Iowa a 'tenderloin' is pork, there it was beef, if I had realized, I would have had the beef! It looked delicious!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Joann F

Lake Villa, Illinois
“Great food for a great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Food was great, you have to have the 1919 Root Beer (good stuff), and the prices were very reasonable.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jer95
Racine, Wi
“good eats at Badger Crossing Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

On Wednesday (5-15-13) my traveling companion and I enjoyed a couple of beers while I ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and my companion ordered a duck breast with sweet potato fries. The spaghetti portion was large, as were the tasty meatballs (2). We also had access to the salad bar and had iceberg lettuce, dressing, pickled beets, pickles, various macaroni type salads, cottage cheese. Many other selections too. Reminded me of the old Wisconsin type supper club offerings, in a good way. My companion ordered the duck breast and it arrived with a tinge of pink-which is just right for that meat. They knew what they were doing. She could not finish the 10 oz. portion and took the left overs and some of the tasty sweet potato fries home, to enjoy again.

Service was just fine. Waitress was attentive and thorough.

Atmosphere is pub type, casual with a bar in one portion, where you could also eat, and a separate dining area if you did not want to be in the bar area.

This place was recommended to us by our local host and we would have no problem recommending it to you.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JohnMountPleasantWis
Tomahawk, Wisconsin
“Great salad bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We happened to be in this area around suppertime. Since we had heard of this restaurant from acquaintances, we thought we would give it a try. We had the soup and salad bar and they were excellent. We are unable to comment on their entrees since we didn't order a meal, but have heard from others that they have very good fish. The soup for the night was potato-cheese and it was excellent. It was a pleasant atmosphere and the tables were not crowded together. Restaurant was clean and bathrooms were clean also.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TomahSouth40
Sparta
“Worth the drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a great restaurant! My personal favorite is their Sat night prime rib, but Friday night fish is also good. Actually, haven't tried anything here I didn't like. Soup and salad bar is one of the best in the area. I've recommended this place to several friends, all of whom thought it sounded like too far to drive, and didn't expect a small town to have this great of a restaurant. Every one of them has returned again because of the great food and service. And, I do believe they have the coldest tap beer I have ever had anywhere!

Visited November 2012