“Delicious”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burgundy
Reviewed July 18, 2013

You may want to make reservations before showing up as the staff is quite small, but extremely friendly. The food was absolutely delicious. My husband ordered calamari to start off with and it was cooked just right...not overly chewly like some places we have been to. Since we didn't have reservations we sat at the bar and enjoyed a few drinks before dinner. The bartender was very personable allowing my husband to try a few of the local beers before making his selection. I chose a mojito which was refreshing and not overly sweet. We tried the crabcakes which had a unique spin on them with the addition of red bell peppers and onions. They were delightful and melted in your mouth. Thankfully I ordered the last ones (seems to be a popular item). My husband and I split the pasta primavera which they were kind enough to bring in two seperate dishes (without me having to ask). The pasta was to die for so move over Olive Garden!!!!! Service was a little slow since the restaurant has recently opened, but the people were very friendly. Chris and I had plenty of time so we didn't mind...especially since a large party arrived that had to be attended to. The decor and layout of the place was warm and inviting; somewhat rustic and beautiful. It's definately worth the visit!

1  Thank Dara D
There are newer reviews for Burgundy