“Delicious Cafe Lunch in Cambridge”

CamRock Cafe and Sport
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Camrock Cafe & Sport Is Situated Just 20 Minutes From Madison. The Cafe And Sports Shop Is Located At The Head Of The Newly Developed Camrock Trails, Adjacent To The Meandering Koshkonong And One Mile From The Gem-like Lake Ripley. We Serve Food For A Healthy Lifestyle, 100+ Craft Beers And Gourmet Espresso Drinks. The On-site Sports Shop Offers Full-service Bike Repair As Well As A Variety Of Rentals, Including Bikes, Cross-country Skis, Snowshoes And Fat Bikes For Winter Riding. You'll Also Discover Spin And Yoga Classes, Live Music, Flaming Metal Bicycle Art (during Our Special Events) & More!
Reviewed June 26, 2013

While traveling through Cambridge and stopping at next door Rowe Pottery I wandered into Camrock pulled in by the delicious aromas. The girl at the counter was very friendly and helpful offering me a taste of the mushroom brie bisque soup. It was so delicious my wife and I both had a cup with our salads. I had the greek salad, and my wife had the cherry spinach salad and both were fresh and very good. The selection of beers and sodas is most impressive, I had a Blonde Rootbeer that was a treat. To my surprise an old friend from MI lives in Cambridge and Camrock is one of his favorites in town. I would have to agree! The other cool part about Camrock is that it combines the cafe with a kayak and bike shop and becomes a great destination for sport enthusiasts to meet and refuel with delicious food and drink.

2  Thank CSchaner57

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Attempted to go there today for lunch. The manager refused to take our Groupon, and then proceeded to get the owner on the phone. The manager came up to me and said "I am not getting a satisfactory answer from the owner, so will you talk to him?" When I took the phone the owner introduced himself as Jeff and then proceeded to explain how they lose money on Groupons and despite what the certificate says in the fine print (where it details how they must accept the certificate), that they were choosing not to. When I questioned him about this he said "Are you seriously going to press this issue with me and make us lose money?"

He was beyond rude and unprofessional. I will NEVER take my business to anyplace he is affiliated with.

7  Thank Laura L
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here one afternoon in April. Upon entering, we were greeted by the staff who gave us menus. They were great about making adjustments to the menu items to suit our tastes. The sandwiches, flatbread, and quiche were all very tasty. We also enjoyed the coffeehouse atmosphere and the friendliness of the people who worked there.

1  Thank travelbuff0701
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was impressed with the variety of food and drinks. They had almost any kind of pop or beer you could imagine. The food selection was good too. It isn't your typical food menu either. It has a lot of healthy items available. People were friendly too.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Enjoyed having lunch here with a friend! The menu has gluten free options from soup to salads, hummus & corn chips etc. They also have an expresso bar, so enjoyed mocha mint latte! There is a bike shop in the back. The staff were friendly, service was good, and the relaxed, home town atmosphere was great! I will be back if I'm in the area!