Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Caledonia
See available hotels
Value Inn Motel(Oak Creek)
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
Embassy Motel(Franklin)
Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsjumping pillowfishing pondmini golflaser taggreat campgroundsnack shopwater balloontravel trailerfall packagefourth of julycamping tripgreat lakesplanned activitiessplash padthis past weekendsoccer tournamentwater park
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed August 31, 2010

I have been camping since May 1,2010 and will be until October 12, 2010. There is no place i would rather camp we have been at every campground within a 150 mile radius, and this year we bought a seasonal site taking into consideration everything this park has to offer!
    The owners and staff are the most caring, fair people i have ever met, they go above and beyond what is expected! I have seen them in some pretty hairy situations, but they are always fair to people even when I think the people should be removed from the park!
    They treat everyone the same no matter what your race is , so to read that they are racists is obsured and ridiculous!! It takes patient ,kind people to run a campground and they are both patient and kind! I have watched them babysit other peoples children when the parents could not be found anywhere else the police would have been called , but instead I have watched the Owner and Staff take care of these children! Parents should tend to thier own children not expect the staff to do so!!They raise money for sick and injured children, this is so incredible!! I was in a car accident this summer and they went out of thier way to check on me and see if I was ok and if I needed anything! Again all the employees and owners go above and beyond to make sure your stay at Jellystone/Caledonia is the best it can be! In my opinion this is the best Campground in all of WI. that I have been to. I Love all the staff at Jellystone, I always know that if there is anything wrong they will fix it asap!!!
    This park has got the cleanest restrooms and laundry rooms i have ever seen at a campground! They (staff) work hard everyday so this place is always looking good and everything is in working order I have seen them out working in the middle of the night working on playground equipment so its safe for the children. If this place ever got new owners I would no longer camp here because you cannot beat the owners and employees here at Jellystone/ Caledonia!!!THEY ARE THE BEST!!! No one could do a better job than they do, I know i live here six months out of the year. I would and have reccomended this campground to everyone I know even people I dont know I have reccomended Jellystone!!
    THERE IS ONLY 1 PLACE TO CAMP AND THAT IS JELLYSTONE CALEDONIA!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
    2  Thank bubbly45_10
    Reviewed August 2, 2010

This place is very nice; however, for the same price you could stay @ the Hyatt. Our kids always have a great time and we always feel as thought they're safe, but this time we were very mistreated by the owner of the camp. They won't accept reservations on Saturday, so we arrived only to find out that they're booked and that we had a flat tire. The owner provided us w/ a tire plug and when asked if he'd like some money for his troubles, his reply was "no, just make sure that you reserve a site." Afterwards and upon speaking to the front desk, we find out that they're booked. The receptionist then makes a call to the manager to see if we can pop a tent @ our friends RV site, which she says is okay, but that we'll need to pay the $6 per person amenity fee ($24 total). We arrive at the site only for the receptionist to ride over in her golf cart 5 minutes later and tell us that she'd spoken with the owner twho informed her that he wanted us to pay the regular fee of $51, I think it is, or leave w/in 30 minutes - and that if we don't leave right away we'll be towed and billed - and that our $24 amenity fee that we just paid is non-refundable. Nice, huh!? So lo and behold, they inform us that there's an elec/water hookup site that's available (which we don't need), so we end up paying the fee so that we can have our privacy since we were gonna have to pay it regardless of whether we stayed on our friends site or got our own. When talking to several "neighbors" who had both campers and tents, none of them said that they paid additional to pop the tent, so in all we felt robbed and "strong-armed" by the owner in to getting some money out of us.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
    1  Thank joe10jo
    Reviewed July 20, 2010

We all enjoyed our weekend swimming and hiking and relaxing by the fire. One family in our group had a problem with their truck and needed tools and they had what we needed and were willing to loan tools to fix it. There is so much to do we couldn't do it all this time. In oct we did the Halloween weekend, stayed in the cabins and it was so much fun too.They were very clean and I love the deck. There were 15 of us what a great time.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
    1  Thank luvmygarden1
    Reviewed October 20, 2009

Been going to this campground for 4 years now . When the new owners took over it seemed to be really on the up . The service was great and the park was clean . They seemed to really appriciate the business . Now it seems in the past two years it has gone really down hill . The roads are terriable , the activities are ALWAYS behind schedule and disorganized not to mention all the hidden $$ fees to do the activities . Why not just tell us how much it is going to cost on the weekend flyer so we don't have to play the guessing game . Very disappointed on how this camp ground has lost its life . Not to mention how expensive it is to stay a weekend . You can get a 4 Star Hotel for this price . Also , they need to bring back the old Yogi Club Card . The rewards card they have now blows .

• Stayed: August 2009
    3  Thank Cheyenne1112
    Reviewed September 14, 2009

This is the worse campground I have ever stayed in. They lost a piece of my mail, opened one piece they said -by mistake, and returned a piece of mail to the sender. The mail had my name and campsite on it in clear and plain ENGLISH. The price is ridiculous for the service. Noise level is crazy on the week-end. I ask them to please have this one group to tone it down. Yhe group had microphones and speakers going. When I called the front office - she informed me that quiet time wasn't until 11:00 p.m. I explained that we had to get up at 5:30 a.m. for work. She then rudely said - I told you what time quiet time is. Then said that she would send SECURITY to explain things to me. I said don't bother. I will never stay at this campground agian. If you like noise and rudeness - this is the place for you. I prefer to be treated nice and at a cheaper price. Thank goodness, I am gone from there and Will NOT RETURN.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business