“Enjoyed”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caledonia
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort
“Enjoyed”
Reviewed July 10, 2003

We had a soccer tournament in Milwaukee, and didn't want to pay the high cost of a hotel. The Jellystone campgrounds are still more expensive than other campgrounds, but usually offer more things to do.
We enjoyed our stay. We liked the campsite we got because it had a cement patio for our camper, made leveling easier.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed July 8, 2003

I camped with my 4 sons, ages 2, 4, 6 and 8. We had a blast. There is fun for all ages. My kids cant wait to go back. Hey, If they're happy, my life is a lot easier. So, we've planned another trip back next month.

Reviewed June 30, 2003

We camped here in June of 2002. I remembered Jellystone parks from my childhood, and had positive memories. But overall, this was not a pleasant excperince. When we arrived, we learned that use of the mini golf(which was a joke) and water slide required and additional fee of $12 per person, in addition to the $30/night for the tent site. The other campers were mostly friendly, but there were some pretty sketchy characters hanging around as well. The bathrooms were pretty scary.(In one shower, there was a used tampon on the floor for three days we were there.) There was no trash dumpster, as the staff picked up trash from the sites at 7pm, but some campers put trash out after pickup. This attracted packs of skunks, which kept us up at night snarling, ripping open trash bags and fighting over the contents. we were in a tent, and my daugther was terrified. Also, we could hear planes taking off and landing all night. I was not aware we would be that close to the airport. Overall, my 10 year old managed to enjoy herself, but I was relieved when it was time to go home.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caledonia
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek
Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport
Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South
Value Inn Motel
Value Inn Motel
#8 of 8 in Oak Creek
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort? Share your experiences!