“Northland Dining & Hospitality”

Garmisch USA Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Cable
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Beautiful German style resort with the best Friday Fish Fry, bar & restaurant with sunset views of Lake Namakagon. Our family has a cabin near by & we ALWAYS go to Garmisch when we are there. Very popular with locals and tourists - a great place!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Friendly wait staff. A great tenderloin sandwich in their Bierstube. The veal the 2nd night in the dining room was lukewarm. Good selection of wines and local microbrews. Good value.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

It is a beautiful setting overlooking a lake and a very unique building reminiscent of the European Garmish. There is variety on the menu and some excellent German dishes.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My first time at Garmisch was lovely. This time, even better. The food tasted great, the staff was friendly, and the atmosphere lovely. I love that the restaurant is actually on Lake Namekagon and that the German menu options make it different from the standard Northwoods Friday Night Fish Fry. That said, if you're in the mood for some plain old meat and potatoes, you can be confident knowing you'll get what you ordered and have it taste great.

I must admit I'm surprised this restaurant ranks below the Rookery. Having dined at both, I'd most certainly choose this place over the Rookery every time. Better atmosphere, more variety, more authentic, and more people all around. I'll definitely make my way back there again!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

if you like german food you will love garmisch .views are great of lake namakagon service is attentive just all around enjoyable

Been to Garmisch USA Restaurant? Share your experiences!