“Beast”

The Brickhouse Cafe
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Cable
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great food, nice employees... Great fries... I was informed that they made their fries fresh from potatoes. Right in the kitchen, they make their fries fresh. Friday fish fry is great, too.

2  Thank Unrevealed13

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place was recommended to us by some locals when we asked for somewhere to get a decent lunch.

The food was scrumptious and while I know this was out of control of the owners, the beautiful, sunny day made sitting on the deck a great way to have our lunch.

We were pleasantly surprised to be able to have a beer and a glass of wine with lunch, too.

Great place. Will definitely return!

1  Thank ScubaGiggi
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Our family loved The Brickhouse Cafe, particularly our decaf - loving daughter! Wonderful speciality coffee and good food. Don't miss this great spot in Cable WI!

1  Thank MapleOnTheMoveMom
Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you're new to living 'on a budget', this cafe is not to be deleted from your choices.
It has a very pleasant atmosphere and it is affordable. My husband loves their breakfast menu and I love the coffee and sweets accompaniments. If we're in the area, it's usually a good place to stop and relax with a cuppa coffee or tea.

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed January 19, 2014

What a treat! After spending the morning out a Telemark. We spotted this cute little Cafe on the side of the road. It looked like pictured, they had a modest menu. I had a Heidi a chicken bacon sandwich, with homemade skin on potato salad that would make my grandmother beg for the recipe .. My wife had a caprese panini and a cup of homemade style potato soup. The breads and rolls where fresh as well as the coffee.. I wish there was a place like this in St Paul...

1  Thank Joe B