“Not so good”

Cuisines: American
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Not so good”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went for a fish fry - service was suboptimal, fish was average at best; atmosphere was loud - lots of noise from busing tables. Won't go back.

Visited October 2012

Marquette, Michigan
“Nice Local Place With Great Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I travel to Milwaukee often and I eat here a lot because it's convenient and even more important, it's good! This is always my fallback place when I can't decide what I want to eat or where to go. It's just a neighborhood bar, very casual, that has a large and varied menu, from pizza to steak. The portion sizes are very generous, the bartenders and waitresses are friendly and they have a patio for alfresco dining when the weather allows.

• Visited May 2013
Germantown, Wisconsin
“good food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Have been here numerous times and everytime the food and service is good. Great central location and have a wide variety of menu items

Visited March 2013
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Consistent great food and service”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Butler Inn is as steady as she goes!. The service and staff are very attentive, the food always top notch and the pricing is very fair. The Butler Inn has been in business for 25 years and their formula is a winner all around.

• Visited March 2013
Williamsburg, Iowa
“Found it”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was in Milwaukee recently for my sons wedding. I used TripAdvisor to find a restaurant near our hotel and decided to go to the Butler Inn. I love walleye and finding good walleye is near impossible. I ordered the pan fried and it was excellent. The onion rings & salad were likewise. They have a real good selection of beer and I had one of favorites by Hacker Pschorr. The wait staff was 1st rate and the place was packed. I'll definately be back when I'm back in Milwaukee.

• Visited March 2013