“dinner 4 2”

Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

anything we've ordered here is Great... from the Friday nite fish fry to the Saturday nite specials!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great Service! Was with another couple for a birthday. Our waitress let us know the kitchen was a little behind which was why our salads were delayed. I didn't notice the delay until she mentioned it. She said when we were ready we could have a round of drinks on the house.

The Steer Tenderloin and Scallop Napolean were pretty good. The drinks are excellent plus a great beer selection.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We came here as our first "date" night in a long time. I wasn't impressed by being seated 20 minutes late (we had a reservation) and there was no real waiting area.
the service was really excellent, everyone was really friendly. We shared the chipotle shrimp appetizer and it was awesome. The soup (beef stew) was also excellent. The steak and potato we ordered was ok, nothing spectacular.

Overall, it's a pretty decent place. Next time we are just going try all the appetizers!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have talked about eating here for years, and finally did. Casual atmosphere with beautiful woodwork. We ate here to celebrate ou anniversary and left very happy. We started our evening with a beautiful Pinot noir and the bacon wrapped shrimp in chipolte sauce- it was wonderful. The bread is served with roasted garlic cloves-- yumm. My husband had the house salad with a wonderful blue cheese and I had soup of the day a tasty corn beef and cabbage. for our main entrees I had the scallops and my husband the drunken ribeye. Both of us loved our entrees. Desert was all amazing-- I had the apple tart that was prepared perfectly and my husband the "Elvis" we will definetly be back!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have been to this restaurant several times in the past. They seemed to have good food but the service was poor. Wish the service was better because the atmosphere seems nice. After having a poor experience the management never came out to apologize. We will not go back.