“So Tasty”

Cuisines: American
Description: Right next to the Holiday Inn Express
Description: Right next to the Holiday Inn Express
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Health concerns aside, the butter burger's and custard were very good! Service was excellent and the restaurant was very clean. So glad we don't have this chain on the east coast; patronizing could easily become a habit.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Couldn't finish all that was included in the kids meal. Very generous portion but also had to leave room for the frozen custard. Yum.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Loved the food and cleanliness of this Culvers location. Staff was also exceedingly polite! We will definately stop in again when we're in the area!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stopped in around noon on 2-24-13 to take advantage of a 2 for 1 (coupon) for a Culver's Deluxe Butterburger. At my first attempt at a bite, the two patties, american cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion between a toasted bun nearly fell into the paper basket that it was served in. With every successive bite the fingers of both hands became covered with the burgers gooey contents. Don't get me wrong, the thing was delicious but by the time I finished eating it I felt like I needed a bath. I did more finger licking than a neurotic Border Collie. In between bites I was treated to three female patrons (two different tables) that had to tip the scales at a half ton. Yes that's 1000 pounds. I'm aware that McDonald's has come under fire for heavily caloric laden fare, but at least they now indicate the calories on the menu for everything they serve. Perhaps Culver's should follow that lead and perhaps these three women could make dining choices that wouldn't add to their misery.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Always fresh beef, never frozen, great burgers, good fryed chicken and the custards are extra special.