$117
$117
$125
$130
$204
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$221
$135
$159
GardenInn.com
$65
$129
Orbitz.com
All reviewscomfortable place to sitbistro staffmarriott courtyardusb charging portsbusiness travelfront desk stafftwo nightsearly checklobby areathird floorexcellent staynice roomwould stay here againone night stayfitness centermilwaukeecomputers
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Rooms were remodeled, it seemed. Very nice and roomy! Staff attentive and welcoming. The only drawback was the noise from the road (Brown Deer). I thought maybe a window was left open in the room, but, turned out just to be thin glass, so you could hear everything outside.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Laura T, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. We strive to exceed guest expectations and unfortunately have fallen short. Please accept my apologies for the noise in your room from the road. In the future if you choose to stay with us you can request a room facing the Courtyard to eliminate this problem. Thanks for your business. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you whenever you are back in the Brown Deer/Milwaukee area.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The room was clean and updated. Stayed in the standard King Room that was large enough to have an oversized chair/love seat in it. No free breakfast, but coffee in the room. Mini-fridge was super small. Hotel staff was friendly and very attentive. Great north Milwaukee location, about 20 minutes from downtown. Just a couple miles off I-43.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Laura T, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thanks very much for providing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to exceed guest expectations. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will come stay with us again whenever you are back in the area. Thanks for your business.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Just a one night business stand at this location. Close to interstates and eating joints. Very clean and staff was professional. I wused Mobile Check-in so all was quick and smooth. If I travel this way again I will stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Laura T, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to exceed guest expectations and I'm so glad we could do that for you. It's wonderful to hear that you will be coming back. Thank you for your business and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

In mid June my wife and I stayed at the Courtyard in a Milwaukee area north suburb (during the weekend of the U.S. Open). Because of the golf tournament we were not sure we'd be able to find any decent rooms, but we were impressed by the ultra modern king suite with a very comfortable bed at this Courtyard. The room even had a (nice!!) medium sized balcony with outdoor chairs. The front desk staff was wonderful, and my wife and I thanked them for their attention and being gracious hosts.

Room Tip: I'd request a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank wilsonderekw
Laura T, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to exceed guest expectations in order to provide a memorable experience for all our guests. I'm thrilled that we could do that for you. Thanks for your business. Please come see us again whenever you are back in the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The fitness center was tiny and crowded, but it was clean. There was a breakfast option, but it was a cafe and not included in the cost of the room. Close to Milwaukee.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Laura T, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to exceed guest expectations and I'm so glad we could do that for you. Please come see us again soon. Thanks for your business.