“Nice rural area close to city” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer

Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
Pensacola, Florida
“Nice rural area close to city”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Typical Courtyard. Staff were very accomodating. As usual, the bed was excellent and temperature control good. The room did not have a refrigerator. We wondered if this was the way the hotel saved money on our free (points) stay. Some light bulbs in the room were broken and had not been replaced.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greg F, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear PickySleeper482,

Thank you for contributing your comments. Currently we only have refrigerators in rooms that are suites. We do have several on hand for special requests. We will begin adding refrigerators to more of our rooms within the next few months. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to assure we have a refrigerator in your room for your next stay. I hope you are enjoying the Summer!

Greg Fugate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

It's a Courtyard. The only thing that was different from all the other CYs I've stayed was no fridge in the room, but they remedied that for us. The service was great, mostly from maintenance and housekeeping, but overall the experience was easy and nice. It was a bit further from the city center than I had anticipated, but I'd totally stay there again.

Room Tip: This one charges for breakfast, but I'd totally recommend them if you want a hotel a little out...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greg F, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear WanderingTravelJunkie,

Thank you for your comments. I will make sure to share this with our staff. We look forward to serving you again. Please feel free to contact me directly before your next visit so that I may personally assure a refrigerator will be ready for your room.

I hope you have a great Summer!

charlotte
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

You can pretty much go to any CY and know what you're going to get. Great bed, big room, Shower is nice, and flat screen TVs. The only real challenge at this property is breakfast starts at 7am. Since it's a business hotel and most people leave around that time or earlier, it would make sense to offer something for the guests. I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greg F, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear brianparsley,

Thank you for contributing your comments. We are grateful for your loyalty to Courtyards and are happy that we were able to meet your expectations. We will make sure to have breakfast available at 6:30 AM Monday-Friday. Thank you for the excellent suggestion.

I hope you enjoy the Summer.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed here during May for a few nights. This property is outdated and hasn't received the usual Courtyard renovation. As a Platinum member I was greeted with a gift bag which was very nice. The staff is friendly and warm. However, during my stay someone had their car broken into. I was shocked to not see anything in the lobby or a note under the door warning other guests the next day. If I was the GM I would notify all guests to be extra careful. It is discouraging to walk out to your car in the morning and see a police officer working a shattered window. If I go back to that customer I will be staying downtown until the property receives an upgrade.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greg F, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear InfoSecR0a4Warrior,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. We are grateful for your loyalty to Marriott as a Platinum Elite Rewards member. We will be doing some updating beginning soon, although I cannot commit a definite date. If you would like to contact me directly at the hotel, I will send an email notifying you of the dates and scope of updating being performed. I appreciate your other suggestion and will give this serious consideration.

We hope you have a great Summer!

NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed one night on business. More than adequate for a one-nighter, if arriving by car. Not many (if any) restaurants within walking distance. Lobby and room were very clean and staff was very friendly. Free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is around $9. This hotels seems to be an mixed residential/light industrial area. If you are looking for a room with a view, this one doesn't offer much of one. For a business visit, I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greg F, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear TipsIncluded,

Thank you for contributing your comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and will be back again.

Breckenridge, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband, who is a Gold Marriott Rewards member so he travels quite a bit, stays at the Courtyard Brown Deer frequently on his business trips. It is always clean and the staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful! The beds are comfortable Marriott beds and the rooms are nicely laid out. We never have to think twice when he heads to Milwaukee...this is the perfect choice for quality, location, service and great prices too. Anytime there has been an issue, they have immediately responded and rectified the situation!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Deanna9,

Thank you for your response. I shared your nice comments with our staff. They were thrilled to hear them. We are grateful for your husband's loyalty to Marriott Hotels and are eager to welcome him back.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend, January 25-27, 2013. Our room was 130. We found the hotel to be extremely clean, quiet and safe. The hotel staff was very helpful. For a charge, they offered a breakfast. We did not purchase the breakfast, but it smelled good.
Friday evening, we smelled popcorn. I walked down to the lobby and found that they had a commercial popcorn machine and had free bags of popcorn available for the guests. We did not use the pool or health facilities, but they were clean. Since we had a car, we drove our to eat. But I noticed that they had a flier in the room where you could order food.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a great review on our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Casey AGM
Manchester East
Manchester East
#4 of 6 in Glendale
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place

Been to Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer? Share your experiences!