“Clean and comfortable / Suitable for business travel”

Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed one night on business. More than adequate for a one-nighter, if arriving by car. Not many (if any) restaurants within walking distance. Lobby and room were very clean and staff was very friendly. Free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is around $9. This hotels seems to be an mixed residential/light industrial area. If you are looking for a room with a view, this one doesn't offer much of one. For a business visit, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Greg F, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear TipsIncluded,

Thank you for contributing your comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and will be back again.

Greg Fugate

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband, who is a Gold Marriott Rewards member so he travels quite a bit, stays at the Courtyard Brown Deer frequently on his business trips. It is always clean and the staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful! The beds are comfortable Marriott beds and the rooms are nicely laid out. We never have to think twice when he heads to Milwaukee...this is the perfect choice for quality, location, service and great prices too. Anytime there has been an issue, they have immediately responded and rectified the situation!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Deanna9,

Thank you for your response. I shared your nice comments with our staff. They were thrilled to hear them. We are grateful for your husband's loyalty to Marriott Hotels and are eager to welcome him back.

Greg Fugate

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend, January 25-27, 2013. Our room was 130. We found the hotel to be extremely clean, quiet and safe. The hotel staff was very helpful. For a charge, they offered a breakfast. We did not purchase the breakfast, but it smelled good.
Friday evening, we smelled popcorn. I walked down to the lobby and found that they had a commercial popcorn machine and had free bags of popcorn available for the guests. We did not use the pool or health facilities, but they were clean. Since we had a car, we drove our to eat. But I noticed that they had a flier in the room where you could order food.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a great review on our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Casey AGM

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The hotel was clean and quiet, and down the street from my meetings. Breakfast was good and worth the price. Since I was in town for business there's not much I needed from the hotel itself except a quiet place to sleep and a decent breakfast.

However, there is no place within walking distance for dinner, and the nearest "decent" dinner spots was a 10-15 mile drive. I prefer staying in places where my dinner options are lengthy and close by. Courtyard was not my first choice but several team members stayed at Courtyard so I had to follow the herd.

Room Tip: Stay in a room away from the elevators. I always request that. Last thing you need is to listen to...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments and review of our hotel! We hope to see you again in the future. -AGM Casey M.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights while visiting family and friends in the area. It was super clean and quiet. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered a wide variety. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thank you for taking time to fill out a response on Tripadvisor. It is always great to hear great comments about our staff and the hotel. We look forward to the next time you stay with us.
-Casey, AGM

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've stayed at this Courtyard multiple times and have had relatively good success. Clean rooms with good staff have been the trend on most visits. The last time we stayed, we booked a suite and was given a regular room. Upon opening the door we knew that this wasn't what we booked. We went back down and found that they over booked the suites and just decided to give us a regular room without saying anything. Incredibly shady in my book and not appreciated.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JCapp69
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I do sincerly appologize for our error about your room. We want all of our guests to fully enjoy their stay. Please contact me at the hotel directly so I can talk to you about your stay and I would like to also offer compensation due to our error.
Casey AGM

Reviewed October 28, 2012

the reason I booked this hotel is the location It is close to the business park I am visiting. Overall, it is ok to stay, free breakfast, free WIFI. But for some reason, I didn;t get good sleep here. The bed feel too soft.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

We appreciate you taking time to write a review. If you would like to discuss your stay with us further please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

-Casey, AGM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brown Deer
Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N. Brown Deer/Mequon
Candlewood Suites Milwaukee North Brown Deer/Mequon
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront

Been to Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer? Share your experiences!