“Enjoyed our stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
New Haven, Connecticut
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were visiting Milwaukee for 3 days on our cross-country driving trip and this Courtyard location provided us with convenient location, spacious room and great amenities for our family of four, very clean, friendly staff who are more than happy to help. It's not the cheapest but still very reasonable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for your comments about the hotel and our staff. I hope you visit again soon.
Casey M. AGM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chicago, IL
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This Courtyard is one of the older style Courtyards, but let me tell you, the staff is so awesome that it makes up for the fact that the carpet and furniture is slightly older.

Check in was perfect, fast, friendly. They had cookies for guests checking in.

The fitness center worked fine, two Startac treads, one elliptical, one bicycle. All with a flat screen tv.

We had a breakfast special with our room and it was one of the best breakfasts we've had at a Marriott. We had oatmeal, eggs, potatoes and corned beef hash.. Comes with coffee and juice of course and great service.

Rooms were quiet. Location was convenient to the highway even though you have to go a mile or so west of highway 43.

Why not perfect? As i mentioned, the property is a little older but the staff makes up for it.

We've stayed at other Courtyards in the Milwaukee area. So far, this is definitely one of our favorites. And trust me, I'm pretty picky.

Room Tip: We prefer a higher room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so much for the great comments about the staff. Please come back and visit us again! --AGM, Casey M.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I was at this hotel for a funeral which was a sad occasion but the Marriott made this stay very pleasant for me and my family. Erica the front desk agent made us feel very welcome to the property, I felt as if i belonged there, like she were waiting for us to arrive! She greeted us with a warm and friendly smile and so did Tiffany when we seen her in the hallway. Tiffany made sure our room met our standards. The breakfast was wonderful, the fresh fruit was great. I give this hotel 5 stars for great service and making the guests feel welcome. We really needed that due to the unfortunate event.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Janeywonder
, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
I am glad that Erica and Tiffany were able to make your stay enjoyable during a difficult time in your life. Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard and we hope to see you again in the future. Casey M.
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is located just outside my hometown of Milwaukee, & places you in a nice quiet location, with quick access to the city! The quick access from the hotel to I-43 will make your stay even easier! It's even close to the Old Country Buffet we frequented when I was a kid.......great for an inexpensive breakfast, lunch, or dinner!

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Thank you for the great feedback! I hope that you will visit us again in the future. Sincerely, Casey M-AGM
Iowa
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Fuzby has relatives who moved to Mequon a few years ago, and has been trying the various hotel/motel/B&B options nearby. This is our second stay at this property. The beds are realiably comfortable, internet is free, staff are friendly. It is a reasonable value. Two downsides: 1) Why the large room with unused floor space for the toilet and shower, while the outer sink area is so tiny that 2 people are hard-pressed to share it? 2) When checking in, the impression given is that breakfast is included with the room, but it wasn't until we had eaten the first day that we discovered it is an extra charge, and is nothing special. Overall, this is a reasonable choice for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are a guest-driven hotel and rely on their comments and feedback. We hope that you come back and stay with us again.---AGM Casey M.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have stayed at the Courtyard several times over the last couple of months. They are upgrading. It is comfortable. Full breakfast. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are inviting and clean.

Room Tip: I stay on the 2nd floor. Its just far enough away.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Since I travel a good amount of time for business, I tend to want to choose some place I feel at home. As I am very familiar with Courtyard by Marriott this becomes my home away from home. The rooms are almost the same from location to location and the same is true for this location. One of the nice things about this one is that there are no bright lights shining into the window at night as others and this made for a very relaxing night of sleep. The breakfast in the morning is good. When I travel back to this area I will stay here again. I would highly recommend staying in a room on the backside of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brown Deer
Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N. Brown Deer/Mequon
Candlewood Suites Milwaukee North Brown Deer/Mequon
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place

Been to Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer? Share your experiences!