All reviewscomfortable place to sitbistro staffmarriott courtyardusb charging portsbusiness travelfront desk stafftwo nightsearly checklobby areathird floorexcellent staynice roomwould stay here againone night stayfitness centermilwaukeecomputers
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Fuzby has relatives who moved to Mequon a few years ago, and has been trying the various hotel/motel/B&B options nearby. This is our second stay at this property. The beds are realiably comfortable, internet is free, staff are friendly. It is a reasonable value. Two downsides: 1) Why the large room with unused floor space for the toilet and shower, while the outer sink area is so tiny that 2 people are hard-pressed to share it? 2) When checking in, the impression given is that breakfast is included with the room, but it wasn't until we had eaten the first day that we discovered it is an extra charge, and is nothing special. Overall, this is a reasonable choice for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Casey M, Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are a guest-driven hotel and rely on their comments and feedback. We hope that you come back and stay with us again.---AGM Casey M.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have stayed at the Courtyard several times over the last couple of months. They are upgrading. It is comfortable. Full breakfast. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are inviting and clean.

Room Tip: I stay on the 2nd floor. Its just far enough away.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Since I travel a good amount of time for business, I tend to want to choose some place I feel at home. As I am very familiar with Courtyard by Marriott this becomes my home away from home. The rooms are almost the same from location to location and the same is true for this location. One of the nice things about this one is that there are no bright lights shining into the window at night as others and this made for a very relaxing night of sleep. The breakfast in the morning is good. When I travel back to this area I will stay here again. I would highly recommend staying in a room on the backside of the hotel.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was flown into this town for an Interview and I was placed in this hotel. The facility was great and the staff was overwhelming and the BED OMG it was comfy.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Arrived late, departed early here, so can't really comment on much more than the sleep quality. The most comfortable beds I've slept on while traveling, in quite some time. Clean and stylish property, hassle-free check in, and nice showers. They do NOT have free breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business