$129
$105
$148
$143
Priceline
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
$109
GardenInn.com
$43
$109
All reviewscomfortable place to sitbistro staffmarriott courtyardusb charging portsbusiness travelaquatic centerfront desk stafftwo nightsearly checklobby areathird floorexcellent staynice roomwould stay here againone night staymilwaukeecomputers
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Since I travel a good amount of time for business, I tend to want to choose some place I feel at home. As I am very familiar with Courtyard by Marriott this becomes my home away from home. The rooms are almost the same from location to location and the same is true for this location. One of the nice things about this one is that there are no bright lights shining into the window at night as others and this made for a very relaxing night of sleep. The breakfast in the morning is good. When I travel back to this area I will stay here again. I would highly recommend staying in a room on the backside of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was flown into this town for an Interview and I was placed in this hotel. The facility was great and the staff was overwhelming and the BED OMG it was comfy.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Arrived late, departed early here, so can't really comment on much more than the sleep quality. The most comfortable beds I've slept on while traveling, in quite some time. Clean and stylish property, hassle-free check in, and nice showers. They do NOT have free breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Only stayed one night after long flight but had no complaints. Room was very clean and cozy, got a quiet and good night's rest on a very comfortable bed. We had to check out at 5am so we didn't try breakfast or any hotel amenities, but the short time we stayed was very pleasant. Keep in mind we paid a priceline rate, if we paid the full rate, we might have been disappointed in the location which is very out of the way as well as the lack of fridge, etc.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ABQ77_11
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Hotel was ok, but no benefits listed on the hotel site were provided due to my Priceline reservation. Location is in the middle of nowhere, not close to anything you may want to do in Milwaukee.

• Stayed: September 2011