All reviewscomfortable place to sitbistro staffmarriott courtyardusb charging portsbusiness travelfront desk stafftwo nightsearly checklobby areathird floorexcellent staynice roomwould stay here againone night stayfitness centermilwaukeecomputers
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Hotel was well maintained, rooms were clean and updated, beds were comfortable, and overall service of staff was good. Rooms are missing a few "basic" amenities, however, especially considering it's listed as a "3 star" rating by most sources. There was no refrigerator in our room nor was their a hair dryer. No doubt, these are not necessities, but something we've come to expect in most modern day average hotel rooms. Another minor notable of this hotel is that the pool is very small compared to most other hotel pools we've stayed at. Overall, we did have a nice stay, but for a 3-star hotel, we were expecting a bit more.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Our family went here for a family vacation. The swimming pool is pretty small as far as hotel pools go. The hotel was very clean, the people were very nice. The breakfast was good...we was well, I would go back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Dominic06
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I stayed at the Courtyard for two days and could not believe how tentative the staff were. Nicole was very sweet to me and when I asked for an extra pillow so she brought it right to me room!

They also had a nice simple bar out in the evening that I was able to participate in. The breakfast was great too!! The chef came out and asked me how my food was.

All around great hotel and will go back.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank drbocker
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We stayed just one night here- arrived late after a flight (1am). We didn't use the pool, but did walk by it and saw it was very tiny.

However- the bedding and mattresses were AMAZING. So much so, that we pulled up the sheets etc to find the brand and details! I slept very very well, and would return because I know how comfy the beds and down pillows are!!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Tarah H
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We stayed at this facility as part of our swim team- I typically enjoy Courtyard Marriotts very much and have never had a bad experience until now. In our room there was a dirty/hairy bar of soap in the shower along with used shampoo/conditioner bottles from the previous party, hardly any towels for a family of 4. We asked for a refrigerator prior to our arrival but had to call down and have them bring it up- it didn't keep anything cold so we just used our coolers. Our room did not get cleaned Sat. - no fresh towels or garbage taken out- apprently many of our friends rooms were not cleaned either- the front desk really didn't care either way!
The beds were rather soft and uncomfortable- Workout room had the worst/outdated equipment. Pool was super small
I don't want to go back to this hotel next year with our group and will stay at another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011