Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
$77
$115
$170
ResidenceInn.com
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$63
ComfortSuites
$109
$40
Motel 6
$101
All reviewscomfortable place to sitbistro staffcourtyard by marriottexpected amenitiesbusiness travelaquatic centerfamily eventfront desk staffdouble queen roomlate checklobby areaflat screen tvhotel restaurantice machineexcellent staynice roomwould stay here again
Reviewed February 8, 2011

If you have previously stayed at a Courtyard, then you know what to expect. There is nothing special about this property. But that isn't a bad thing. It met my Courtyard expectations. One complaint about Courtyards in general is that most of these properties do not have room service. This is no exception.

If you are looking for a Courtyard in Brown Deer, there is nothing wrong with this one.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank xy223yz
Reviewed September 21, 2010

We stayed 1 night at the Courtyard with a group of friends.

The hotel is located in a northern suburb of Milwaukee, away from the highway and the signage was not very prominent, so we almost drove right by the hotel.

The front desk staff was extremely welcoming and courteous… they gave me a list of recommended restaurants in the area and even chased after me to bring me something that I had left on the counter when I was checking in.

When we drove in the parking lot, we noticed that the rooms on the west side had outdoor balconies... we were hoping that we had one of these rooms, but unfortunately we were on the east side of the building.

Our room was located next to an electrical room and I was afraid that it would be noisy, but it was spacious and quiet. My companions’ room was next to the ice machine, but they also found their room quiet (they said it was almost too quiet).

The only slight flaw I found was the remote’s buttons were worn off, so it took a little bit of guesswork to figure out the controls.

My companions had an issue with their room, which they did not notice until late that night. There was water in the carpet near the bathroom…. we reported it the next day and the front desk clerk said water was leaking from the room above.

The next day we had intended to skip the cafe’s breakfast buffet and grab something to eat on the road, but after we saw the nice selection of eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, etc., we decided to stay. The price was around $9 and it was well worth it. They also offered a lower priced continental breakfast and there was a menu if you did not want the buffet.

This Courtyard was a nice find and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My husband and I have stayed twice at the Courtyard Marriott in the past year. Each time we were pleased with the cleanliness of the whole property. The rooms are well kept and have nice amenities. The pool always looks nicely maintained. The breakfast is wonderful with lots of variety and fresh food. We stay in this particular property because of its easy access to Cedarburg and the Maxwell Street Days Antiques Mkt. The surrounding towns have many interesting shops and eateries. The hotel has developed a nice dining list. We suggest the Landmark Inn.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I chose this hotel to attend an event at the 4 Points Sheraton, a mile away, because of the Sheraton's impossible reservation service. it was a good decision. The Courtyard was everything I would have expected; nothing remarkable, and no complaints. We appreciated the free coffee in the lobby. There is also a breakfast in the lobby area that is not free; we did not partake of it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I came in around 9:00 PM and they gave me a room was not very clean. There was a dead bug on the sink and crumbs on the pillow. The matress was worn out and way too soft. The breakfast experience was no better. They had one person trying to take care of all the people. They ran out of coffee and fruit. I had trouble finding a clean plate. This hotel did not meet my expectations for a typical Courtyard. When I mentioned this to the clerk she informed me that they were in a transition and did not have a GM. She did take the breakfast off of my bill and appologized.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business