“Excellent hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
waterford, mi
“Excellent hotel!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hotel is top notch! Front desk employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet and bed was extremely comfy. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and quick. I cant find anything wrong with this place other than maybe not in the best neighborhood.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Arrived late in the evening after traveling from Chicago. Rooms were all ready for us! Beautifully renovated lobby and rooms. My room was nice and warm which was very welcoming considering it was cold outside. Coffee maker, mini fridge, FREE bottles of water and free wi-fi was great. Room was very clean. I've had bad experiences with bed cleanliness, but these sheets were spotless, 4 pillows per bed plus additional pillows in the closet, and led reading lights attached to headboard. VERY comfy bed, too! Plenty of outlets!!! A series of outlets and connections on the desk and 2 outlets, one for my phone and one for my laptop, on the nightstand. Even though I had 2 queen beds, there was a dresser/desk combo plus a comfy high back upholstered chair for reading. The room darkening blinds were very appreciated. Bathroom was modern, clean and well appointed. Safe in room. My only complaint would be the bathroom lighting. There was a light in the shower and two lights built into the mirror, but they were not bright enough for doing makeup. My coworker mentioned it at breakfast the next morning that he had difficulty shaving before I said a word. The second morning I thought I would try using either of the other 2 mirrors in my room, but no adequate lighting there, either. Seriously, a lighted make up mirror attached to the wall in the bathroom and I would not have had a thing to complain about! :) Hotel was quiet, too, but we were there on a Sunday and Monday night. Plenty of free parking and a nice bar/breakfast area rounds up all the great things about this hotel. Kudos to the housekeeping staff! This room in downtown Chicago would have been 3-4 times the nightly rate and parking would have been $$.

1 Thank JoanRoams
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here in the past, and was pleased to see the full renovation that is now complete. The best way to describe it as a cross between Sheraton and Aloft.
I really like the new rooms, great desk, large flat screen TV, nice bathroom, comfortable new beds, etc.
The staff is always super nice and professional!
However, the one flaw that might be a deal breaker is how thin the walls/doors are. I have spent the evening listening to everyone in the rooms nearby. In fact I thought one conversation was taking place in the hallway, but it was behind their door. Right now listening to my neighbor snore the night away!
I am an SPG Platinum, so I usually get upgraded, but there were none available for this stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Chicago
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was on a 3 month project in Milwaukee and this was my home during the week. The rooms are very nicely updated and the staff is incredibly friendly. I found their pool & workout area surprisingly big and nice. My one complaint over that entire time is from the one week i was put into a room that looked at the pool (if you have an option, ask for a different room). But anytime I had a problem they were more than accommodating.

Room Tip: the second floor has rooms that look at the pool - avoid these
Minnesota
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We booked this hotel since we would be coming in from the Twin Cities for an interview at the pharmacy school at CUW. My boyfriend is usually very concerned about ratings, and was not very excited when he saw this was only a 3 star hotel. However, we were both very surprised and happy with our stay. We arrived at about 9pm after a white knuckle drive through a snowstorm and were greeted by a very friendly and accommodating front desk worker. When we got to our room we were very pleased the updated, relaxing decor. And the best part was the bed--SOOO comfy and the pillows were amazing too! We ate that night at the restaurant in the hotel and was again very pleased with the friendly staff. As we checked out the next morning we realized that my boyfriend had misplaced his wallet. We asked the front desk staff and they were so accommodating in helping us find it. While they were checking with housekeeping and lost and found, we ate breakfast in the restaurant ( we were in a time crunch) and the general manager of the hotel came in during breakfast to let us know that it hadn't been turned in. Again, very friendly and helpful. Overall we were very pleased with the stay. The hotels friendly and professional staff, comfortable rooms and beds, and location to Milwaukee and the school will have us coming back should we need to.

Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beautifully updated decor is just the start. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms had furnishings that were very spa like and comfortable. The large desk, which could be moved around made working easier. The shower had great water pressure and the shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispenser is usually found in more expensive hotels. My only complaint would be that the heat unit was very loud. The food in the lounge/restaurant was good, however, the waitress could use a little more training.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Westminster, Maryland
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed at Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North 11/12 - 11/14 for a business trip. The room was very nice. One of the nicer rooms I've stayed in this year (including the bed). Wifi worked perfectly and the lounge was nice. I have no complaints, I would stay again if I return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront
Manchester East
Manchester East
#4 of 6 in Glendale

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!