“Beautiful and good value, too!”

Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brown Deer
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I were here for one night on our was to Door County. It is a very hotel and in an excellent location for shopping and restaurants. As for their restaurant, the breakfast buffet was more than adequate with many hot and cold items, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, milk, etc. The lady who worked in the breakfast area was a gem and extremely customer focused.
The room was comfortable (especially the fresh, and well appointed bed) and clean, clean, clean! However, The couch is NOT comfortable, but that's probably because it makes into a bed? We stayed in a king room on he first floor--a great location for seniors who are traveling.

Room Tip: If you are senior(s), ask for a room on the first floor. It will be easier to get to the breakfast a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three weeks. This is a very well run hotel. All of the staff were professional and friendly. They made us feel at home. The complimentary breakfast buffet has a lot of choices, and happy hour was great too! You don't even have to by a by a drink to enjoy the food that is set out. The staff do the little things that make you feel welcomed. The rooms are vey well kept and comfortable

Room Tip: Rooms away from indoor pool are quiter
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed here for one night during a recent Brewers Weekend. We stayed in a king room on the top floor. The entire floor had just been given a facelift and our room was just released back to the hotel that day. Room was spacious, bed very comfortable and I love the Sheraton large pillows! Air conditioning worked great, ample channel selection on the TV and the bathroom was terrific.

Check in and out was smooth, very friendly and courteous staff. As noted earlier there was some work being done so our floor didn't have vending & ice machines but it was a short walk down one floor to get ice. My only real complaint was that the room didn't have a refrigerator. I stay at the Sheraton in Brookfield sometimes and I'm used to Sheraton properties have a refrigerator. Perhaps it's coming with the facelift? Speaking of facelift check out the photos of the bed...the built in reading lights are fantastic as is the build in light in the mirror in the bathroom.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again. We paid about $92 for this room on hotels.com, a pretty good room for the price. If you need to stay north of Milwaukee, consider this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear La-Chica-Negra,

Thank you for the great review! All 149 rooms now have refrigerators in them. It is one of the many options that we have included as part of our major room renovation. The whole reasoning behind the renovations was to give our current and future guests all of the ammenities possible. Again, thank you for your great review and hopefully we will see you again for a Brewer's game soon.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

What a beautiful hotel! We expected a nice place, but this hotel far exceeded our expections. It has been recently remodeled, and the room was beautiful. Bed was very, very comfortable. The bathroom was gorgeous! Breakfast was a full buffet with eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, cereal, french toast, waffles, and all included in the price of the room. Very friendly staff as well. Wish we could have stayed there longer!

Dear Mary I,

Thank you for your review. Your response is what we hoped for while we were going through the renovation. Our staff did an incredible job staying positive and focused during the extensive renovation and never missed a step in regards to service. Again, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My stay at the Four Points Sheraton was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better hotel.The food was great, the beds/pillows were extra comfy and the rooms were totally modern. Most importantly, the staff was extremely friendly. For example, I didn't have transportation and was in the lobby talking to one of the drivers, named D'Angelo (sp). He went above and beyond the call of duty and took me to the store at 8:45 in the evening. Not to mention, the waitresses in the hotel restaurant were so delightful and had everyone's orders memorized. It's hard to find people like this in today's world. I live in Las Vegas and have NEVER seen service like this! Thank you to the wonderful staff at Four Points...I will definitely be back!!

Dear BP80,

Thank you for your great review and taking notice of our incredible staff. We have just recently completed our major room renovation to match the public space renovation. It might surprise you to find out that D'eongelo is not a driver, but our banquet manager! He is what the hotel is all about, going above and beyond for our guests, regardless of the title. It is great to hear our guests talk about how great our team is! Please let us know when you will be back in town.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have thrown parties before, but never with a staff! In June 2012 I hosted a couples wedding shower for my son and his fiance at this hotel. It was cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on a Saturday evening. Kristopher Thompson, Director of Catering, made the planning easy. On the day of the event, Deongelo Edwards, Banquet Manager, helped me arrange the room. He worked with me until every detail was to my satisfaction. That evening our servers, David and Mishelle, were amazing! It was reassuring to see that they took care of everything as it arose, and they were polite and attentive. Throughout the evening, our guests commented on the perfect venue and the wonderful staff.
I would definitely recommend Four Points by Sheraton in Brown Deer for your event. I will use them again when I have the occasion to.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Nancy B,

Thank you for your great review and I am glad that you took time to acknowledge or team. We take pride in our service in not only the rooms, but also the restaurant and catering. We have a very professional and experienced banquet team that makes our guests special event perfect! Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next event!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We were in town for 2 games at Miller Park. Hotel is about 15-20 minutes from the ballpark which was fine for us. If you want to do more sightseeing, might pick a closer hotel. Buffet breakfast was $11 but we thought worth the price. Wednesday night was a free Meal & a free beer. We didn't use the pools but the area looked spotless. Hotel is undergoing renos and our room was spotless and like new. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear epoirier,

Thank you for your great review and making the choice to stay with us. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our nightly happy hour as well as our Wednesday "BBQ & Best Brew" program that we are currently running. During your next trip to the hotel, please keep in mind that we do run complimentary shuttle with reservations being made in advance. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brown Deer
Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N. Brown Deer/Mequon
Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area
Residence Inn Milwaukee North/Glendale

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!