“...just one more thin mint”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2013

So good. Loved the variety and the portions were GI-NORMOUS! Service was a little lacking at first...had a hard time getting our waiter to acknowledge all members of our party and take our drink order. He eventually came around and seemed nice in the end. An absolute "must do" when looking for a great breakfast!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

You have to order this...lacy grated potato pancakes like my great grandma used to make. Bacon thick cut and to die for. Breakfast just does not get any better. Coffee is good, service good just get there early or you have to wait!! Omlets--mushroom and sherry also excellent...go hungry, or do what I do and take it along, they even give you a coffee to go!!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The service was fantastic and the atmosphere was very welcoming and family oriented. Our pancakes were fantastic!! The eggs were very bland and the bacon was NOT good, but the pancakes make up for everything else. I would definitely only get pancakes next time! But, I will definitely go back. They have a variety of different pancakes, waffles and crepes. I can't wait to try other menu items! Very good! Good value for the price, too!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Best breakfast coffee ever! I had the bacon/eggs/pancake combo. Big thick cuts of bacon, and great pancakes. The first morning our server Carly was fantastic. Quick, efficient, and chipper too.

I loved the offer of coffee to go as well. A must eat place in Brookfield.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was excellent & service was friendly and fast. Nice cozy overall atmosphere - we will definitely go again!