“Great Pancakes!!!”

Ranked #2 of 172 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The service was fantastic and the atmosphere was very welcoming and family oriented. Our pancakes were fantastic!! The eggs were very bland and the bacon was NOT good, but the pancakes make up for everything else. I would definitely only get pancakes next time! But, I will definitely go back. They have a variety of different pancakes, waffles and crepes. I can't wait to try other menu items! Very good! Good value for the price, too!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Best breakfast coffee ever! I had the bacon/eggs/pancake combo. Big thick cuts of bacon, and great pancakes. The first morning our server Carly was fantastic. Quick, efficient, and chipper too.

I loved the offer of coffee to go as well. A must eat place in Brookfield.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was excellent & service was friendly and fast. Nice cozy overall atmosphere - we will definitely go again!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My first time to OPH, but obviously by all the cars in the parking lot, it was going to be better than average. We didn't have to wait long, shockingly, even with all the people in line.

The menu is extensive and it's hard to choose because everything looks good. I thought I'd made a choice until the server came to a neighboring table with this enormous (I'm talking the thing filled up the entire plate!) pancake/apple delight. The Apple Pancake. I had to have it - and I'll never be the same. :) Delicious. Marvelous. Embarrassed to say I made quite a dent in it!

My husband had the Dutch Baby and was equally in heaven.

We were visiting WI and thought this was just a midwest thing and am happy to say we just found one in Seattle. This could be trouble!

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

For it being my first time in an OHOP, I came in with low expectations. Quickly we were seated even amongst a sea of patrons swaying and chattering away. Our server approached and took our drink orders. Deftly she carried a platter filled with cups and more with nary a shiver laid out our cups and poured our coffees with a smile and chat. When our food arrived about ten short minutes after ordering we lit up with delight as the food was pleasing to the eye and more quickly to the palate. Upon loosening our belts a notch ( two for me;)...) we got our bill and were happy to tip well and leave with a smiling groan of effort to remove ourselves from the table...all in all this is what a breakfast should be like. As it was, so shall it be....we'll be returning again when possible!