“Best bacon in town!”

Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Very nice breakfast spot, you have to order the bacon , it's the best.! Take your best bud, and start the day right.

There are newer reviews for Original Pancake House

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best breakfast food I've ever had. Make sure to get there early or have a call ahead. The service is really great and you usually have the same waitress or waiters there every time so they get to know you pretty well. Food is over-the-top fantastic and the service is really great. The actual restaurant is really cute as well.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I am sorry but I dont know what everyone thinks is so great about their pancakes! They were not fluffy at all.Not that good. I had the scrambler. Eggs cheese anb bacon. i think they used the fattiest bacon they had. ugh. My mother had eggs benedict, which was cooked perfectly and she loved. Hubby had pancakes... average. And... you have to pay $.95 for flavored syrup... really!?? Its FREE at IHOP and their pancakes are much better in my opinion. Orange juice is $3.95. Breakfast for four was $50. That is steep.We live in Oshkosh.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Expensive, but excellent quality and quantity. Fresh sqeezed OJ, great pancakes, love. I get the ham and two cheese omlette. Pepperjack and cheddar make it great. I've had the corned beef hash made from scratch and it's very good.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Not the cheapest breakfast in town BUT far and away the best. Whatever you order, it will go better with their bacon - the best I have ever had, hands down. Omelettes are huge, orange and grapefruit juice are fresh squeezed.

And trust me, you will more than likely skip lunch. My only gripe is that the seats sink down quite low so you mouth might be a little closer to the table than normal. Note to management.