“Omelets to die for!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Original Pancake House
Ranked #5 of 162 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Goochland, Virginia, United States
“Omelets to die for!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

In a older building next to shopping center, i wasn't sure what to expect, but i was hungry for something beside another hotel breakfast offering. WOW. Western omelet was huge and delicious, served with a side of pancakes....could not finish it all.

• Visited December 2012

Wisconsin
“Always Excited to Go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Yes the wait can be long, I suggest calling ahead. The food is totally worth it, from pancakes to the omletes you can't go wrong. I especially love that they will give you a coffee to go!

• Visited October 2012
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“A destination restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Absolutely unforgettable breakfast. Don't miss this place! AWESOME puffed apple pancake! If you are on a diet, this is not the place for you, but as a very special treat- why not?

Visited November 2011
milwaukee
“Breakfast food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Well, My family went on a Sunday. The wait was so long to be seated. After an hour we were seated. The waitress was rude,she took her time servingus,and someof the food brought to our table was the wrong order. I was unimpressed with the taste of food. I had the apple pancake. It was pricey and a heavy meal. It should of been eaten by 3 or 4 people. I did not finish it,so it was a waste of food.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mandymilwaukee
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Crepes Were Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I don't really like pancakes, so it was odd for me to stop at the Original Pancake House to begin with - but I assumed they would also have egg dishes on their menu and I was in the mood for a breakfast-like lunch. So I stopped one Sunday after church and was very impressed with the menu and wanted to try the crepes since I hadn't had any in a long time. I was hopeful the descriptions were accurate - they were. I haven't had crepes that delicious in decades. This was well worth skipping eggs for - the crepes were light, sweet, perfectly prepared - and I must say my server was fantastic as well - very attentive even though they were swamped. I will most definitely be going back next time I'm in Brookfield!

• Visited September 2012