“Crepes Were Fantastic”

Ranked #5 of 169 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I don't really like pancakes, so it was odd for me to stop at the Original Pancake House to begin with - but I assumed they would also have egg dishes on their menu and I was in the mood for a breakfast-like lunch. So I stopped one Sunday after church and was very impressed with the menu and wanted to try the crepes since I hadn't had any in a long time. I was hopeful the descriptions were accurate - they were. I haven't had crepes that delicious in decades. This was well worth skipping eggs for - the crepes were light, sweet, perfectly prepared - and I must say my server was fantastic as well - very attentive even though they were swamped. I will most definitely be going back next time I'm in Brookfield!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is great - but unless you go at an off hour during the week - expect a long wait. Favorites are the Dutch Baby, 49's, Eggs Benedicts, Scrambled Eggs with Ham - but you can't go wrong with whatever you get.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We found this restaurant on tripadvisor. We had great meals and everything was tasted fantastic. The only negative would be the bacon is pricey as a side order and one of us ordered a coke and all they got was a small 8 oz can of coke and in the menu it says no refills. We would go back next time we are in town. We will just order water and no bacon.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We went to this place because it was just over the road from the Courtyard by Marriott hotel. It was a Friday morning and the restaurant was pretty full but with no waiting. My wife had the apple pancake while I had a pecan Belgian waffle. The food was very good but the waitress was not that attentive e.g. it took a while to get coffee cups refilled. The next table had a much better server.

1  Thank Dedgehog
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I had the banana pancakes and western omelet with pepper jack and sausage. It was delicious. They serve mountains of food, so come hungry. Be prepared to wait for a table, as the restaurant is not too big and it is very popular.