“best pancakes ever”

Ranked #5 of 169 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I especially like that they will let you order a senior portion if you want to try smaller meals....

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Gosh, I just can't imagine or wonder if people realize how loud they can be? Take for instance the nice LOUD MOUTHED man who seats you. You're a foot away, and it feels like his bull horned like voice will blast you out this small packed joint usually. The food's good for what it is. Don't come here for the healthier food fare. Or, if you're watching your weight or glucose! Pancakes galore & gigantic omelets oozing with cheese. No doubt, they'll tickle your taste buds. The service can be quite slow though. And expect some long waits (45 mins. + sometimes) for table seating. There's not much room to even wait for one. Especially on weekend mornings after 8 am. Even some weekdays can be this way. We come here occasionally when we have to have a pancake or omelet.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Always a family favorite! Great food but they always burn my omlets so b sure to tell them Not to burn it. There's always a line so go early. I love the pancakes n thick bacon slices.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Had a nice brunch in this charming restaurant. I opted for the Pina Colada pancakes with a side of bacon and was not disappointed! It was fairly busy there (Labor Day) but I only had to wait about 10 minutes for a table. The service was great and the food was amazing. I would definitely love to go there again!

Reviewed March 25, 2011

Maybe it's the quaint old cottage that the restaurant occupies that I heard a couple remark "reminds me of England". Or maybe it's how friendly the staff is. Could be that the server I had was friendly and on the spot. But I really think that it is the great food I receive whenever I go there. I always try something new and haven't been disappointed yet. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Be prepared to wait 20min or so especially on Saturday or Sunday morning. Definitely worth the wait.