“ORDER ANY COMBO YOU WANT!”

Laredo’s Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #68 of 174 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Went there at 630PM on a Monday evening. Not overly busy. Seated right away. They have a great menu, especially the combo plates. They come 2 or 3 items per order consisting of your choice of burrito, taco, enchilada, tostada, etc. and you can have them filled with anything you want. Chorizo was also available as a filling. Don't see that around much. Food was served hot, waiter was attentive, and overall food was a 4-4-1/2.
We would return. Dinner for 4 including 4 entrees, 2 Lg. Marguritas, 2 beers and a mixed drink was $72.00

Reviewed July 19, 2016

we went here with another couple on a groupon-----inside is very nice with a beautiful bar set up and beautiful mural paintings on the wall----service was great----most of us got the combination meal where you get to pick 2 or 3 types of food and what to fill each one with---only 10.99 each for the 3 choice combo---they brought free chips and salsa also--many different drink options----i generally don't like restaurants in a strip mall---but don't let that hold you back--this is well worth a visit

Reviewed June 28, 2016

My friend and I had lunch here and the food was very good. Chips and salsa were very fresh. Had guacamole made at the table and it was very good. Food came out very hot and we really enjoyed it

Reviewed June 21, 2016

My husband and I had a late lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our margaritas and entrees. He had a variation on chile rellenos with shrimp. I had a combination plate with chile rellenos and chimichangas. All was very good.

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

We made reservations for 12 people for dinner. When we arrived, they only had 10 chairs, 8 menus and 4 sets of silverware on the table. They were quite busy, so it took awhile to get our drinks and food. When our food arrived, the guy (not our waiter) who brought it out didn't know what plate went to who. The waiter came out and looked at the crumpled napkin that he wrote the order on and finally figured it out.
The food was mediocre at best; I've definitely had much better. The chorizo was gross and I couldn't finish my meal because of it. The margaritas were watered down and flavorless. Not a good experience.

1  Thank Zenasly