Best Western Premier Milwaukee-Brookfield Hotel & Suites
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Slinger, Wisconsin, United States
“DO NOT STAY HERE.”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

This was by far the filthiest Best Western I have ever stayed at. I booked this hotel for my wedding night and was embarrassed to find that the room was dusty, and smelly. The heat didn't work properly, nor did the bathtub drain. We found mildew in the bathroom and a spot of blood on the bed sheets! The continental breakfast featured fruit flies! I would strongly advise you to STAY ANYWHERE BUT HERE.

Room Tip: Don't get a poolside suite!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
West Bend, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I have attended the Cross Country Coaches Clinic for many years and have chosen in the past few years to stay at the Midway because I have heard from other coaches that the rooms were spacious and comfortable--never any problem. I couldn't agree more. The staff has always been helpful, and the rooms have always been clean and pleasant. I've recommended it to other coaches.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Kyle_Midway, Front Office Manager at Best Western Premier Milwaukee-Brookfield Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2015
Dear Rick,

Thank you for your review of our property. I am happy to hear you had a wonderful weekend retreat. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kyle B
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Having been a regular attendee (and organizer) of the Cross Country Coaches Clinic for a long time, I have been extremely pleased with every aspect of our stay at the Midway. The staff are clearly interested in our well being, in making our time there as problem free and pleasant as it can be. They are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The meals I have had there have been consistently very good, unique and tasty, in spite of their being prepared for over 150 people at times. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I really cannot suggest anything that I think could be improved.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Peyton M, General Manager at Best Western Premier Milwaukee-Brookfield Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
I wish to express my gratitude to you Jim for the very positive review. I have shared your comments with the staff here as I do with all Trip Adviser reviews and other comment cards.
They do work hard and more importantly really understand the Spirit of Hospitality.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write about your experiences here.
All my best, Scot
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 24, 2012

our state cross country coaches association have been guests of the hotel for 23 years. we have about 220 attendees each year. the staff have been excellent in all areas. we fill the hotel for friday night and some coaches bring the family and stay either thursday or saturday also. we hold a banquet on friday night and the service and meal were also excellent. the staff are friendly and willing to go the extra mile to meet our needs. we are already in the planning stages for the 24th year.

Room Tip: easy to get to from the I-system
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
The staff here really looks forward to working with such a well organized group of volunteers, suppliers and coaches. Having coached ( tennis) myself I also enjoyed meeting and helping service so many dedicated coaches. Besides the new carpet in the meeting room I've added new lighting and have painted the meeting room hallway.
Thank you so much for the positive review! Scot
Baraboo, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Last year my brother and some other friends and family stayed at this hotel while in the Milwaukee area for a charter fishing trip. The guys were so impressed by the hotel that I stayed there when I was in Milwaukee to pick a friend up from the airport. Both my brother and I have returned for various reasons- short getaways, business trips...Even if the hotel isn't the closest we choose to stay there because we keep having such positive experiences.

Room Tip: We have really liked the rooms near the pool...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Peyton M, General Manager at Best Western Premier Milwaukee-Brookfield Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2012
On behalf of the staff here thank you for visiting us so often and for taking the time to share your experiences. More enhancements are on the way and I've committed to more Comedy Friday Nights and Live entertainment! I hope all your travels are safe.
Scot
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our company of 20-people held its Holiday party at Maxwell's on a busy December Friday night just before Christmas. We were treated with excellent prompt and personal service and very high quality food and beverages. We caught some great laughs with the Commedian in Calli's after our party. A teriffic experience!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Peyton M, General Manager at Best Western Premier Milwaukee-Brookfield Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about us! I share all comments with our staff here ( most over 20 years) at Maxwells/Calis. We strive daily to provide superior customer care and they all appreciate being noticed for their efforts. Thanks again!
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stay here atleast three times a year when visiting family. We have three children and always reserve a poolside suite. It works very well for us and the kids love ping pong and billiards. The food in the restaurant/bar is very good and reasonably priced. We often order ahead for pick up and eat out in the atrium. Wonderful place to stay for a family. We won't stay anywhere else!!!

• Stayed December 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your visits here! I will share with the staff your kind words as they have been working harder than ever to provide exceptional care. Thanks again!
Scot