“Enjoyable patio dining”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 169 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You no longer need to travel to Italy for Italian cuisine of pizza or house-made pasta. You just need to bring your loved ones and your appetite to our BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant at Brookfield. Celebrate with friends and family in a relaxed setting inspired by beautiful Italian Roman décor. Delight your senses and satisfy your palate with our classic Italian menu. It's an authentic Italian experience you'll want to remember and repeat again and again ... right here in Wisconsin! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italian, the best Italian restaurant near!
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had a pleasant dinner on the patio with a friend. Competent, accommodating service. Good pasta and a nice glass of wine. Lots of indoor seating space but the patio definitely appealed to me more. I was in town for a conference and this restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel. If I were local, I'd go back.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

the food and service was outstanding. The pasta and the fish tasted great.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Service was excellent and the food was was so good that even mySon-in-law cleaned his plate. we look forward to returning. The Bisectta Bennidict is awesome.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I've eaten at many differnet Bravo retaurants and they are all consistently good food and service, this was no exception. As I was on my own I ate in the bar which was bustling and friendly.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

The bar bites at happy hour are outstanding. The price is unbeatable. Grab a seat at the bar and enjoy.

2  Thank anonymous-john