“I'd go back”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #24 of 170 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were seated immediately and the waitress was there in seconds. She returned pretty quickly with drinks and to take our order. She was around quite often to make sure we were satisfied. The food was good and was there in good time. We would go back.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We were seated right away so that was no problem. The problems began when we gave the waitress our Royalty Card. The last time we were in we didn't use our 10th free burger because we were told they did not expire. We stopped in this evening only to find out my husband's birthday burger which expires 8/31 had to be used BEFORE our 10th free burger which expires 8/15. What kind of policy is that??? So if we don't come back within 11 days we lose the one that we were told never expires. To add to the frustration, we ordered an appetizer we never received (but wasn't on the bill either) after the waitress told us how good it was. Lastly, when I ordered she asked if I wanted steak fries or sweet potato fries. I asked "oh I get a choice"? She said yes. Never once did she say there was 1.49 upcharge. The GM must have also been having a bad day since he was slamming trays and dishes by the kitchen area. It's open to the dining area though and you could really hear it even from where we were sitting nearer the door. On the plus side, our sandwiches were very good and they came out the way we ordered them but the service needs some help!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Never had a bad burger....always fast and efficient with food. Get the loyalty card and get a free burger occasionally.