“Great desserts”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Maxwell's Restaurant
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I only had coffee and dessert but the carrot cake was very moist and excellent. Also the waitress was very nice and pleasant.

1  Thank Penny R
There are newer reviews for Maxwell's Restaurant

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Need more staff, qualified staff.....should not take 1/2 hour to make 2 vanilla shakes....on a Sat night you should NOT be out of hot dog buns, prime rib bites. This is your big night people.....check your inventory - run down to Kwik Trip and grab some buns! Prime Rib is PURE FAT! If you are going to charge $20 bucks for a Queen Cut then make it of the best quality. Bake the baked potatoes......Keep the eggs STOCKED on the continental bkfst.....why get rid of the waffles on Saturday am's? Deb is a great manager....took care of our problems....found a solution...very patient. I hope you never have to consult her services, but if you have a problem, ask for her.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

There were fruit flies around the doughnuts and muffins. The "fresh bread" was rock hard like a crouton. The restaurant itself was dusty and the walls were sticky and dirty. We couldn't stomach more than a few bites.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

My husband and I dined at Maxwell's a few weeks ago for the Friday fish dinner. It was superb. I ordered the baked fish instead of fired and it was some of the best I've ever had.
We will make this restaurant a regular stop on Friday evenings for dinner.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

My single worst dining experience of my life. How can you mess up a grilled cheese?
I was too embarrassed for them to say anything.
Don't ever go here!