“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I frequently use the Take Away service at Outback by ordering online. This time I needed to drop in, place my order, and wait for it to be ready. I entered Outback and was quickly assisted. While I waited for my food, I had a glass of wine at the bar. The bartender was friendly and chatted with me, respecting that I wanted to talk, but not be talked to death. The manager also came by to greet me, which I thought was a nice touch. When my meal was ready I paid and was on my way. The Outback Special (9oz) with a side of the chop salad (my favorite), a baked sweet potato, and bread came to about $14. The food tasted great and I had leftovers as well.

• Visited August 2011

“Another satisfying chain restaurant”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Food was quick and good as usual for an Outback. The sweet glazed porkloin really is great. I left quite satisfied and would come again for sure.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“I'd rather eat at George Webb's”
Reviewed April 23, 2010

We at here recently. Years ago, the restaurant was packed every night. Although it was a chain it used to be good food. We thought we would try it again. There was no wait for a table on a Friday night and I now understand why. The food was horrible. I ordered a ribeye medium rare. It arrived well done, tough, and it was a very thin cut of meat. My spouse tried the sirloin, which was a little bit better, but overcooked, too. The restaurant was not very clean and it appeared that there was no manager on duty. I wish we would have eaten at Chammps next door, the food would have been much better. I wouldn't eat here again, even if it was free. I could have had a better meal at George Webb's!

1 Thank BettyJ