“I cant believe that people really like this pizza!”

Marty's Pizza Pasta & Subs
Ranked #24 of 167 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 25, 2013

but some folks do. Maybe because it is cheap and their kids eat it? I tried it first 20 years ago - took that long to give it another chance (hey, I was hungry and it was there at a kid party). I will admit, it did taste a bit better than the first time, but there are really good pizza places out there. There are people out there, though, that do like it!

1  Thank Traveling_Manns

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have been ordering from Marty's forever. The pizza hasn't changed, and is good. The issue that has changed is the attitude of the service folks. We have recently had consistently bad experience eating there (table servers) and carrying out (both phone and counter service, which are generally the same people). Rather than make a stink, we have decided to take our business elsewhere. I really hate saying that, but the service experience has been bad enough to make the overall experience not worth it.

4  Thank PDWisconsin
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Always hot and delicious! Marty's Pizza is one of my favorites in town. They deliver, too. They offer the biggest pizzas I've ever seen!

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is great pizza. I am from out of town and big pizza lover. Small establishment.
But very good food.
They had a sign outside to rate on tripadvisor!
Great place.
Gotta try it!

1  Thank mdzn5440
Reviewed September 16, 2012

35 years ago I have my wedding rehearsal dinner there. Went back a few months ago and was pleased to see not much had changed!

1  Thank mailboxlady