“Anniversary Meal”

Mr B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse - Brookfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse - Brookfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 170 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brookfield Rd.
Transit: From Downtown Milwaukee: Go west on I94 and then north on Hwy 45. Exit west onto 190 (Capitol Drive). Travel approximately 5 miles and Mr. B's will be on the north side.
Description: Mr. B's Steakhouse provides spacious, handsome surroundings with characteristics of an Italian countryside. We are a classic Italian Steakhouse featuring classic steaks and fresh seafood; offering only the best ingredients and service to create an unparalleled dining experience. One of Milwaukee's top steakhouses, we prepare our steaks in our unique 1100-degree, wood-burning ovens. This preparation ensures a caramelized, buttery crust, which is unlike any other steak you've ever eaten. Mr. B's Steakhouse features three distinct private dining rooms. Each private space has individual capacities. Imagine your next gathering greeted with a welcoming bar and a sprawling patio complementing the graceful interior featuring wrought iron and warm woods. We offer an extensive wine list with selections from around the world with an emphasis on California Cabernet Sauvignon. See our award winning selections in our beautiful, temperature controlled celler in the bar area.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Well, my husband claimed that this was "the best meal of his life". I agree that it was good, but I wouldn't go that far! We visited to celebrate our first anniversary (and we had a gift certificate).

We both dressed up, figuring we should if you're going to a place for a $40+ steak - but we were the "best dressed" people there with me in a nice dress and hubs with a tie. Most people were in nice jeans.

We ordered the calamari to start with. Hubs got a ribeye (w/ the jumbo lump crab bearnaise sauce) and I got a filet (w/ brandy peppercorn sauce) & bacon-wrapped scallops. We both got the rosemary roasted potatoes and shared an order of asparagus. Overall a very rich, tasty meal.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food, drinks, atmosphere, service...everything about it is ALWAYS the best. I had a combo of filet and scallops. Another person had the lamb chops and my husband had the filet with lobster. Everything perfectly prepared. Wait staff seemed to know when we needed them and didn't hover over us which can be annoying. We had the apple pie for desert..to die for. Cheese plate was wonderful. Oh and the seafood bisque and creamy onion soup were perfect. I have nothing bad to say.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Started with a wedge salad and spinach salad. The NY Strips were both done perfectly - med/rare. Ordered with wild mushrooms & Brussels Sprouts. Really was a wonderful dinner. Busy night, but amazingly was not too noisy considering the open style dining room. Finishing the dinner with a Big B sundae. Enough to share with several people. Great service & food. Loved it!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Mr. B's is another fantastic Bartolotta restaurant. Great food and some of the best service I have seen at any restaurant. A+++. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

It's out-of-the way, the wine list is pricey, but the food was notably good and well prepared. Four of us went there for my wife's birthday dinner and experienced all the major food groups. The bread was great, if a bit heavy if you plan to eat a full meal. The steaks were good (one was a bit over cooked), but the lamb chops were superb. I admit I chewed on the bones. The garlic potatoes were good, as were the mushrooms, and the creamed spinach. We thought it was upscale and dressy, but kids and jeans were plentiful. The service was excellent, engaging and informative.