“A great Happy Hour & Fun environment.”
Review of Bullwinkle's

Bullwinkle's
Ranked #13 of 169 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Me & my Buddy spent a few Hours hear during my stay. The Specials were very nice & plenty of them. Food was Excellent. We sat outside on patio & watched TV & enjoyed many Beverages. Just a nice place to relax & have a good time.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

this fiasco was the worst experience I have ever had. the service was substandard and the order was incorrect. we told the waitress it was wrong and she brought the manager. the manager came and we explained the errors and then we had to wait again, she brought us the correct fish but forgot the fries and onion rings. then she had to go back and get me a fork. we asked to speak to the owner. he was INCONSIDERATE, ARGUMENTATIVE,RUDE and wouldn't listen when we asked him for some consideration. he claimed it was our fault for the errors and not the waitress. This was our first visit and most assuredly our last. what a hell of a way to run a business.

1  Thank peterWaukesha
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Converted from Panos' to Bullwinkles about 2 years ago though the Panos family, including Joe Panos a former Badger lineman and Philadelphia Eagle still own the place. I think the switchover was positive. Now a sportsbar with good food. The place is large: 2 bars, 2 restaurant areas, game room, outside seating area with an artificial firepit, and a banquet hall downstairs. Typical menu of burgers, wraps, salads and sandwiches, but they are done well. Young, noisy crowd with a lot of energy. "Referee" style attired hostesses and waitstaff are friendly and efficient. Many, many flat screened TV's, attuned to a variety of sports. A multitude of interesting sports memorabilia hanging on the walls. All in all, a fun place.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Panos used to be my "go to" when ever I went to Bluemound Rd shopping. I can't say it will stay that way. It is now Bullwinkles and I went for Gyros. My Gyro was still hand carved from the spit but since they are not ordered as much it was very dry. I will find a place that sells more Gyro's. I do wish them the best with the Sports Bar that they have moved the motif to.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

they have great wings, large, crispy and a large variety of sauces, from mild to hot, sweet, spicy,and everything inbetween! nice bar, great sandwiches too!