“Fantastic vanilla custard, burger OK, service great”
Review of Murf's

Murf's
Ranked #37 of 166 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 9, 2014

So that pretty much sums up my first experience at Murf's. The dining area was really clean, too. I'm told that the chocolate custard is really excellent and I'm happy to put it on my list for the next time I'm in town.

There are newer reviews for Murf's

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The burgers are delicious!!! For a new experience, try the "Murf Burger".... Very clean restaurant, and quick service which is nice.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Of course the custard is awesome at Murf's, but if you've never tried the regular food.... you're in for a treat. Try the burger with egg - a delightful mess to eat but oh so worth it.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went here because it was one of the best custard places in the area, according to my sister. It was really good custard, don't know about the rest of the food though.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went to Murf's for the first time with my wife and a friend. They know how to make a burger and the options are fantastic. You could easily eat here every day for a month and try a different combination every day and not get sick of it. They also have some awesome sides to choose from and we hear the custard is awesome (we were to full to try it). Murf's is a must if on the west side and looking for a quick but delicious meal!