“They grow their own produce in the summer and purchase local”
Review of Parkside 23

Parkside 23
Ranked #3 of 167 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Listed in the Milwaukee Magazine November 2011 Dining guide; reviewed in the July 2011 issue.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love this spot and it was my 2nd visit. It was crowded both times during the dinner hour. One of the days was a Monday. On Tuesday nights they have music. The bar area is very warm feeling and this is wher I ate both times. It was recommendedby a friend to sit in the bar. The menu chices are great and they have the menu divided into prices instead of seafood,chicken, beef etc. During Happy Hour they gave us some yummy sweet potatoe fries. In the summer they grow their own produce and you can see the chefs going out to retrieve the greens for dinne. (I did not see it but my friend who referred me to the spot has) I will certainly recommend to others and already have.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Our party of four went on busy Saturday night. They do not offer reservations but a call ahead service, so we opted for that and sat down 45 min from our "scheduled" time. The farm to table concept is unique but the menu lacked appetizers/small plates and side options. It was difficult to read because it is based off of the different price ranges on the menu and not appetizers, entrees, etc. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the quality of the food was good. It would have been nice to have a piece of local bread and dipping oil (as the menu states they use local olive oil). The service was ok. The waitress was attentive but obviously overwhelmed by the amount of tables she was serving. Prices were reasonable for the quality but if you are watching your wallet, check the price on the specials ($35 or more).

1  Thank KBFAB
Reviewed December 11, 2012

PS 23 has fantastic fresh, quality food. I have never had a bad meal there. Service is outstanding as well as the ambiance. Garden in back of the property where they grow their own fresh vegetable, herbs, etc.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Have been here several times and have not been disappointed. Really unique dishes and I love the farm to table concept. Don't forget to have the creamed corn - yum!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I just recently started visiting this restaurant & I'm yet to find anything I don't like. I appreciate the locally grown & organic items. The menu items have robust flavor and creativity. I really like the short ribs combined with creamed corn. The flatbreads/pizzas are also super delicious! I could go on & on. Homemade mojito's are fantastic as well! Service has always been good. Stopping in for lunch, sit in the bar & ask about the incentive program, it's fabulous!

Been to Parkside 23? Share your experiences!