Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), WI
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed May 1, 2009

During a recent trip to Milwaukee, I was booked to stay at this hotel. The staff was great, from the shuttle driver to the reception desk. The room was very large and very clean. The beds were great. My only complaint is that the internet was not wireless.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed September 11, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for my 14th birthday party September 2007.
It was a great hotel...I mean the pool was awesome and my guests enjoyed their stay.
But im a very fit person-and the staff refused to let me go into the fitness center,because of my age.
I believe the sign said you have to be 16 or older otherwise you have to be with an adult.
My cousin attended and she was very close to being 18-but they still argued with me.
To get into the fitness center, you need your room key card,which I had with me...and I tried going in but the man simply told me I could not.
I repect the rules...but the staff was very rude about it.
I mean I wasn't trying to be out of control-but who argues with a teenager about using a treadmill?
I was simply going to use it for a few minutes...but hotel staff threw a huge fit and would not let me in!
I'd say its a very enjoyable stay...clean rooms...fun all around.
But the staff rudeness is beyond what should be tolerated.
If you go for a stay and want to use the fitness center-make sure your 16 k? lol
Or else they'll argue with you.

Also,right behind the fitness center is a computer room,with two free computers for your stay.
My guests and I went in to use them-and we noticed a specific staff member walked by every couple minutes and peered into the room.
We were not being loud,or anything of that matter.
Just chatting and having fun.
I really did not like that at all.

Otherwise...it was a very clean,quiet,fun birthday party.
I really enjoy this hotel,but not so the staff.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2008

Stayed here on Saturday, May 24. What a delightful experience, don't know what I enjoyed the most, the friendly staff, the
cookies in the p.m., the greatest continental breakfast I've
experienced, or the large, clean, and quiet room. Would
definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends

1  Thank TMarek
Reviewed February 24, 2008

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travelers also viewed these Brookfield hotels
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Best Western Premier Milwaukee-Brookfield Hotel & Suites
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
TownePlace Suites Milwaukee Brookfield
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), WI? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), WI

Address: 1250 S Moorland Rd, Brookfield, WI 53005-6943
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Brookfield
#2 Family Hotel in Brookfield
#2 Business Hotel in Brookfield
Price Range: $106 - $162 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), WI 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), WI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Milwaukee West