“Friendly and just refurbished”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed March 25, 2012

About a year ago I started staying here on business trips. There were a few small things wrong - no net curtains on downstairs rooms, desk chairs too low and chairs in the breakfast room too low, but theses have all been sorted in a recent refurbishment. The reception staff are particularly helpful and friendly. There is also a great restaurant next door - the Outback - where the bar staff are very friendly. Just what you need as a business traveller on your own.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter201
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)

Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is my 3rd visit to this hotel. Each time has been better then the last. IN the past I had issues with noise. This visit was very quiete. I was on the 3rd floor and away from the front desk. My bed was exstremely comfortable. The room was clean and comfortable. There is a nice pool and jacuzzi. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is very nice and free.
There are two (2) cons. The shower was not very forceful. If you want a plays to work out, the room is small.

Room Tip: Ask to be put in a quiet section of the hotel. The walls are not paper but the sound does travel...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I rented a room on March 3rd, 2012. There was a group of hockey players that were around 16 yrs old. This was a suppose to be a Romantic Getaway for me and my Boyfriend. When the desk clerk asked how our night was i told her that that these kids were running up and down the halls making noise after 10:00 at night. Her responce was a laugh and said "Yea i know " and never appolized. The other thing was that when we got into our suite the light next to the bed by the window didnt turn on and i pulled the nightstand out only to find out that the light was unplugged and there was used candy wrappers under the nightstand. There was dust. I work as a Housekeeper and i know the importance of a clean room.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DarleneL1
Reviewed March 3, 2012

i rented a room for one night . had to pick up wife from flight @ 12:30 pm .drove three 1/2 hrs.in snowy rain mix ,looking forward to sitting in hot tub .due to weather & flight arrivial i was unable to use hot tub till morning .so i got up @ 7:00 and went down to use tub @ 7:20 only to find out that it was shut down for maintenance .i noticed on wall check out was @ 12:00 check in at 3:00 .do you think they could have done the maintenance between 12-3?not happy so went back to room to take shower only to have a shower head that sprayed water in every direction but on me .was not happy .went down for breakfast which was good until i ate the sasuage ,wow talk about being hot ! spicy normally i like hot stuff but must have had habinaro pepper in them .so over all stay was just ok . good luck i hope you have a nice stay .God bless everyone .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Perfect stay from the front desk to the room to the breakfast the next morning. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was initially concerned that our room was near the stairs and elevator. But, we were not disturbe...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I booked a one bedroom unit for me, my wife and two kids. Both the hotel as a whole and the room were very nice. The furniture, tv (flat screens) and appliances (mini microwave and fridge) were up to date. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was the breakfast. I travel to this area annually to spend time with family and friends and I always select a hotel that includes a complimentary breakfast. In previous years, I stayed next door at the Brookfield Suites. Thus, I was expecting a Brookfield Suites type breakfast (i.e., a made to order, hot breakfast). When I previously stayed at Brookfield Suites, they also provided free drinks and cocktails during the evening hours. I'm not sure if they still provide this service. However, although Brookfield Suites has a better breakfast and evening cocktails, Country Inn & Suites has nicer rooms and was about $20 per night cheaper than Brookfield Suites. Long story - short, I'd definitely stay there again, but lower my breakfast expectations.

Room Tip: The hotel is connected to an Outback and Chammps restaurant. This is a huge benefit if you want to...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tony_S_Cleveland
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Very good breakfast area, appears to have a lot of business travelers such as myself. (Midweek November, I suppose so!) Bed was comfy, nice pool area. Fitness center was a little cramped, but ok. I'd say it is wood framed construction, I could hear walking around and "clunks" from other rooms. I slept great, but maybe not the greatest if you are a light sleeper. Definitely going back if I go that way again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#1 of 13 in Brookfield
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel
Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milwaukee - Brookfield

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)

Address: 1250 S Moorland Rd, Brookfield, WI 53005-6943
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Brookfield
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Brookfield
#2 Business Hotel in Brookfield
#2 Family Hotel in Brookfield
Price Range: $111 - $165 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee West Hotel Brookfield