“Definitely an improvement - worth the money!”

Hampton Inn Brookfield
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We've stayed here several times and only had one bad experience which was last year while the hotel was going through their renovation. We were extremely satisfied this visit, the staff was friendly as always. Because we had to leave early we were not able to enjoy the complimentary hot breakfast. But the room was wonderful, the bed was amazing - best night's sleep I've had in a hotel in quite a while. We were a bit leery when we learned there were several high school teams staying at this hotel, but we had no problems at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel really hit it out of the park. From the time we set this up until we checked out every detail was thought of. The staff is helpful, the rooms were welcoming, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast area offered a variety of items and was clean. If we needed anything this staff was there to help!!! We would definitely stay here again should we travel back to this area!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because it was easy to access and did not have a parking fee like many of the other hotels in the Milwaukee area. The hotel was clean, easy to get to, and the staff were friendly. I would recommend this location. This location is also near several shopping and dining options.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This was our first stay at the Hampton Inn in Brookfield, WI. Upon entering you could tell the hotel had been updated. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The rooms were very quiet and the WIFI access was easy (room number and last name. All hotels should do this) The complimentary breakfast was better than a continental, eggs, pancakes, etc. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Milwaukee.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I stayed at the Brookfield Hampton Inn recently for 1 night. I was in town to volunteer at the MPTV Great TV Auction. Since I was working the late night shift, I did not want to drive home at 1:00 AM, so I decided to make a mini-trip out of it and stay overnight on this Friday night. I had to work until 3:30 on Friday, but went directly from work to check in at this hotel. I arrived at about 4:45 to check in. The clerk was very friendly and efficient with my check-in. He asked what brought me to town, and seemed real personable. I was checked in and on my way to the room in less than 1 minute! I loved how quick the check-in process was here. I had a standard room with a king size bed on the 4th floor. The room and property in general was immaculate and clearly seems well maintained. I was far down to one side on the 4th floor, so it was nice and quiet and peaceful. I got my luggage up into the room, but had to leave for my volunteering by 5:00. I did not get to spend a whole lot of time at the hotel for this stay. I did not return until about 1:15 in the morning, and I went right to sleep when I got back. The bed was very comfortable, and the bedding was also clean and comfortable. Everything was in great shape in my room. The next morning, I enjoyed the free continental breakfast at the hotel. This was a great breakfast! They had a great variety of hot and cold items, including scrambled eggs and pancakes, assorted pastries, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and more. There was lots of places to sit in the breakfast area. This was one of my favorite hotel free breakfasts that I remember recently. I spent some time in the pool area after breakfast. I enjoyed the pool and thought it was a perfect temperature--not too hot and not too cold. I had to share the pool with about 10 kids who were playing water football of some sort, and that made my time in the pool kind of annoying, but that is not the fault of the hotel. The kids and their families left after I was down there only about 20 minutes, so then I got the pool to myself after they left. I spent about another 25 minutes down there. I also relaxed in the hot tub for a few minutes. They had a nice spacious pool area here! I enjoyed everything about this hotel, and would definitely recommend. It was only $99 for a Friday night, too, which I thought was very reasonable. The check-out clerk was also very friendly, and she asked how my stay was. Hampton Inn has been becoming one of my favorite hotel chains lately as they are consistently very nice properties with staff members who care. I wish I could have spent more time at this hotel, but I will definitely consider returning when in the Brookfield/Milwaukee area. I liked the hotel so much that I didn't want to leave!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed her for 16 days while nursing a dying family member. Other family members also stayed here for shorter periods of time. We were all very happy with our choice.

This is an excellent motel close to major roads with an adjacent Perkins Restaurant available for those who are too tired to do any driving or if weather is really bad. Breakfast was varied daily with good choices . Coffee/tea and cookies available in the lobby.

Our room and bathroom was fine and kept very clean every day. It was very quiet.

Front desk staff was very professional and always helpful.

All in all I highly recommend it. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2014

One night business stay here. Rooms and general areas of the hotel look recently redone. Nice, fresh carpeting, clean rooms. The bathroom sink and counter seemed older and made of some kind of laminate/solid surface. They should have done the one extra step with new sink, fixtures and counter-top - granite maybe. The other really annoying thing was the shower did not drain and the water was not terribly hot. I had to turn to hotest level and still only had reasonably hot water. Nothing worse in the morning than standing to your shins in dirty shower water as the tub won't drain. I am sure a call to maintenance would maybe have resulted in a fix but I was only there one night and didn't know of the problem until I was forced to stand in the water during my morning shower. Good housekeeping staff should pick up on these kinds of problems.

My room faced the highway and the windows were older so there was road noise. Ask for rooms that don't face the highway if you want a quieter night sleep.

Over all - fine for a quick business stay. Reasonably updated. Nice staff at check in.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms not facing highway for a quieter night's sleep